Re: Korg Triton Le vs regular Triton

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by cooper, Feb 8, 2005.

  1. cooper

    cooper Guest

    Yes.....

    The display alone makes it worth it !!!!!!!!!
    The expansion cards make it a very usable board for a ton of applications.
    I do a lot of layers and splits and these are easy to create and tune on the
    fly.
    I like the action better in the classic over the le.The le feels cheap and
    sqishy.
    You will need a controller pedal for your layers.
    I assign the piano volume to a knob and the pedal to the other layer(organs
    or strings,etc).
    Adding scsi and ram will allow you to import samples and loops.
    I bought a Classic Pro for $1050 on eBay.
    It was a great investment.

    coop

    " (Cody Houston)" <> wrote
    in message news:...