Re: Kodak CX4230 won't turn on

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Logan, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Thanks for the replies,
    I have tried a set of 1800 mAh rechargables in the camera but they are
    two year old and might not hold enough of a charge. I will go get
    CRV3 and tell you what happens.
    Thanks again
    ~Logan

    Logan, Apr 2, 2004