Re: Kodak 6340 - UV filter?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ron Baird, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Ron Baird

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Steve,

    Not sure if they do or not, but I will check for you. I can say that there
    are adapters for the DX6440 that will accept 43mm attachments. Test one out
    at the retailer to see. Not sure if they will have a UV to try. Note, we
    also offer screw on Telephoto and Wide angle lenses. Separate lenses not
    attachments to the adapter. They are a new type for our cameras -
    excellent.

    Talk to you soon.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    "Steve Tildesley" <> wrote in message
    > I was wondering, are the CCDs of a digital camera as sensitive to UV light
    > as normal film cameras are in bright conditions.
    >
    > I am due to buy a Kodak 6340 (maybe 6440 - I will wait until I can check

    one
    > out) and was wondering if a UV filter is available for this camera.
    >
    > As this will be my first digital camera, I am completely unsure if they

    are

    Ron Baird, Jul 11, 2003