Re: Knoppix 5.0.1 out

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Jun 3, 2006.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Knoppix 5.0.1 is out
    >>
    >> http://www.knoppix.com
    >>
    >> http://www.distrowatch.com

    > Knoppix 5.0.1 = Old Pig + New Lipstick
    >

    > BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

    Linux continues to gain.
    Micoshaft continues to lose market share.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

    7, Jun 3, 2006

  2. 7

    Rectum Burn Guest

    7 <> said in news:bP4gg.80107
    $:

    > Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:
    >

    >> 7 wrote:
    >>> Knoppix 5.0.1 is out
    >>>
    >>> http://www.knoppix.com
    >>>
    >>> http://www.distrowatch.com

    >> Knoppix 5.0.1 = Old Pig + New Lipstick
    >>

    >> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

    LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's basement.
    Windows rulez!

    Rstum Burrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Jun 3, 2006

  3. 7

    Larry Qualig Guest

    Rectum Burn wrote:
    > 7 <> said in news:bP4gg.80107
    > $:
    >
    > > Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:

    > >> Knoppix 5.0.1 = Old Pig + New Lipstick
    > >>

    > >> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

    > LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's basement.
    > Windows rulez!
    >
    > Rstum Burrrrn

    I'm not shure what you and "Murphy Douglas" are adovcating but please
    take it elsewhere. There's enough garbage and noise as it is in COLA.

    Larry Qualig, Jun 3, 2006
  4. 7

    Rectum Burn Guest

    "Larry Qualig" <> said in

    > Rectum Burn wrote:
    >> 7 <> said in news:bP4gg.80107
    >> $:

    >> LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's
    >> basement. Windows rulez!
    >>
    >> Rstum Burrrrn

    > I'm not shure what you and "Murphy Douglas" are adovcating but please
    > take it elsewhere. There's enough garbage and noise as it is in COLA.

    What, are you the moderator now, Google scum? **** off.

    Rectum Burrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Jun 3, 2006
  5. 7

    7 Guest

    Rectum Burn wrote:

    > 7 <> said in news:bP4gg.80107
    > $:
    >
    >> Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:

    >>> Knoppix 5.0.1 = Old Pig + New Lipstick
    >>>

    >>> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

    > LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's basement.
    > Windows rulez!
    >
    > Rstum Burrrrn

    Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of micoshaft.
    Have you paid?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    7, Jun 3, 2006
  6. 7

    Rectum Burn Guest

    7 <> said in

    > Rectum Burn wrote:
    >
    >> 7 <> said in news:bP4gg.80107
    >> $:

    >> LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's
    >> basement. Windows rulez!
    >>
    >> Rstum Burrrrn

    > Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of
    > micoshaft. Have you paid?

    Just because Windows is a superior OS doesn't mean you have to be so
    jealous, penguin humper! And don't tell me someone isn't making loads of
    cash off of Linux or there wouldn't be so many people making commercial
    distors of it. What a chump!

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    You can take some thorazine for *that* little problem, you kookie bitch
    boy.

    Rectum Burrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Jun 3, 2006
  7. 7

    7 Guest

    Micoshaft' paid asstroturfing employee Rectum Burn wrote:

    > 7 <> said in
    >
    >> Rectum Burn wrote:
    >>
    >>> 7 <> said in news:bP4gg.80107
    >>> $:

    >>> LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's
    >>> basement. Windows rulez!
    >>>
    >>> Rstum Burrrrn

    >> Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of
    >> micoshaft. Have you paid?

    > Just because Windows is a superior OS

    BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    SO YOU PAIDDDDD??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    > doesn't mean you have to be so
    > jealous, penguin humper! And don't tell me someone isn't making loads of
    > cash off of Linux or there wouldn't be so many people making commercial
    > distors of it. What a chump!

    Has Pay and Pray (TM) (PaPr) worked for you?
    Have you slept with clippy yet?

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    > You can take some thorazine for *that* little problem, you kookie bitch
    > boy.

    Ah! Its you sheena gurl!
    BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

    You can give up your meds if you stick with GNU/Linux and stop
    paying micoshaft your hard earned pennies. See http://www.livecdlist.com
    for hundreds of livecds for all kinds of purposes and switch now.

    While you were ranting on about being a dumb windope assed user,
    I've just installed version 5.0.1 knoppix and its got loads of
    stuff. For students this is a must. It has xmaxima for example
    that solves equations algebraically. All free with source code.
    You can write a maths thesis with HTML and have equations as clickable
    linked to send commands to xmaxima. Then reading the web page,
    and clicking on the links you can see how advanced maths works
    at the symbolic level. You can also make it draw graphs to see how well
    changing equation parameters lead to graphical changes.

    7, Jun 4, 2006
  8. 7

    Roy Culley Guest

    begin risky.vbs
    <Ledgg.80192$>,
    7 <> writes:

    > Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of
    > micoshaft. Have you paid?

    For goodness sake grow up or stop posting inane crap.

    Roy Culley, Jun 5, 2006
  9. 7

    flatfish+++ Guest

    On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 03:32:10 +0200, Roy Culley wrote:

    > begin risky.vbs
    > <Ledgg.80192$>,
    > 7 <> writes:
    >>
    >> Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of
    >> micoshaft. Have you paid?

    > For goodness sake grow up or stop posting inane crap.

    Ok, that's a start.

    I take back what I said in the other thread about Linux advocates not
    saying anything about garbage like what 7 writes.

    Thank you.

    --
    flatfish+++
    "Why do they call it a flatfish?"