Re: Kingston RAM doesn't work well in Abit BX133-RAID mobo

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Peter Huebner, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. In article <3f08e9a0$>, ks says...
    > > > Shop around a bit, Legend make some Intel certified low-density ram at a
    > > > reasonable price.

    > > I am looking into this at the moment. Unfortunately it is not clear to me
    > > whether all of their (certified) ram is low-density or if some is and
    > > some isn't.
    > > I have started making enquiries...

    > Every stick I have had from them so far (thats quite a few) has been the
    > right stuff. I think you will be pretty safe.

    Thanks Rich, I just popped my new Legend RAM in and it works a treat.
    Great advice :) ;-) :)

    -Peter

    Peter Huebner, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Peter Huebner

    Rich Guest

    "Peter Huebner" <> wrote in message
    > In article <3f08e9a0$>, ks says...

    at a

    > > > I am looking into this at the moment. Unfortunately it is not clear to

    me
    > > > whether all of their (certified) ram is low-density or if some is and
    > > > some isn't.
    > > > I have started making enquiries...

    > > Every stick I have had from them so far (thats quite a few) has been the
    > > right stuff. I think you will be pretty safe.

    > Thanks Rich, I just popped my new Legend RAM in and it works a treat.
    > Great advice :) ;-) :)
    >
    > -Peter

    Anytime :)

    Rich, Jul 9, 2003