Re: Kid's Typing Tutor?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by pc-mania, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. pc-mania

    pc-mania Guest

    hello i have some gcse--maths english science cd's
    you can have for just £20 for all 3 cd's

    or if you live near west yorkshire i can arrange some kind
    of lessons at some great prices
    thanks email me if interested
    --
    Please Visit:
    www.pc-mania.biz

    For all your computer needs.
    "Ralph D." <> wrote in message
    > Anyone have any experience with a good freeware typing tutor for a 10 yr

    old

    pc-mania, Oct 14, 2003