Re: KDS-X-treme flat experience

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Hoffman, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Hoffman

    Hoffman Guest

    The cost of 17" crt monitors has come way down. I'd stick with Samsung,
    Viewsonic, NEC, or Sony; though Sony is usually a bit overpriced. They all
    have good quality 17" monitors at reasonable prices.

    Larry.

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > KDS makes cheap-shit-junk and always has.
    >
    > nunu wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I'm considering to buy KDS 17" Extreme Flat CRT monitor. Anybody has

    opinion

    Hoffman, Apr 1, 2004