Re: kcorp lifestye wireless kit

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jeff Durham, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Jeff Durham

    Jeff Durham Guest

    I am not familiar with that card. Could be a poorly written driver.
    Sometimes, installing a later version of the driver helps. Are you able to
    try out a different access card (Linksys, Netgear, ...) just to see if the
    same problem exists?

    Jeff

    Jeff Durham, Sep 22, 2004