Re: KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for LIDS Rule Amateur Radionowadays!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by radioguy, Dec 15, 2008.

  1. radioguy

    radioguy Guest

    On Dec 12, 1:32 am, Lids <> wrote:
    > I believe KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for Thanks to CLOWNS the
    > likes of you, Amateur Radios death is eminent.
    >
    > Thank You, for nowadays The Internet RULES! I Thank God for the Internet
    > so I can filtered out Toddler's voices such as yourselves. For you know
    > the old saying; Children Should be Seen and NOT Heard.
    >
    > Why don't you youngsters return to the Children's Band where you ALL
    > belong and leave Amateur Radio to the grown-ups?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Internet Rules!

    But who are the clowns? The hams in Utah think the hams in my area are
    the keyclowns and lids guilty of bad amateur practice, while the hams
    in my area think the hams in Utah are the keyclowns and lids guilty of
    bad amateur practice.

    At least cbers agree on what the proper CB protocols are nationwide,
    unlike ham radio operators who can't agree on what the proper ham
    protocols
    are nationwide

    ..

    radioguy, Dec 15, 2008

  2. claom yourself

    an old freind, Dec 15, 2008

  3. radioguy

    Guest

    On Dec 14, 9:03 pm, radioguy <> wrote:
    > On Dec 12, 1:32 am, Lids <> wrote:
    >
    > > I believe KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for Thanks to CLOWNS the
    > > likes of you, Amateur Radios death is eminent.

    > > Thank You, for nowadays The Internet RULES! I Thank God for the Internet
    > > so I can filtered out Toddler's voices such as yourselves. For you know
    > > the old saying; Children Should be Seen and NOT Heard.

    > > Why don't you youngsters return to the Children's Band where you ALL
    > > belong and leave Amateur Radio to the grown-ups?

    > > Thanks

    > > Internet Rules!

    > But who are the clowns? The hams in Utah think the hams in my area are
    > the keyclowns and lids guilty of bad amateur practice, while the hams
    > in my area think the hams in Utah are the keyclowns and lids guilty of
    > bad amateur practice.
    >
    > At least cbers agree on what the proper CB protocols are nationwide,
    > unlike ham radio operators who can't agree on what the proper ham
    > protocols
    > are nationwide
    >
    > .

    cbers dont agree on squat, keyclown. turn the cb on and listen to the
    sociopaths...I have heard people say they would burn another persons
    house down and shoot their kids as they escape the flames. THAT is the
    current state of cb radio...lots of fags, molesters, inbred jackoffs
    with teeth broken off at the gumline. Protocol my ass, the only things
    these idiots are "pro" about is threatening people, cuss fighting, and
    yelling out "AHHHHHHHHHDIO, AHHHHHHDIO" on the air.

    , Dec 15, 2008
  4. w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

    On Dec 15, 8:21 am, wrote:
    > On Dec 14, 9:03 pm, radioguy <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Dec 12, 1:32 am, Lids <> wrote:

    > > > I believe KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for Thanks to CLOWNS the
    > > > likes of you, Amateur Radios death is eminent.

    > > > Thank You, for nowadays The Internet RULES! I Thank God for the Internet
    > > > so I can filtered out Toddler's voices such as yourselves. For you know
    > > > the old saying; Children Should be Seen and NOT Heard.

    > > > Why don't you youngsters return to the Children's Band where you ALL
    > > > belong and leave Amateur Radio to the grown-ups?

    > > > Thanks

    > > > Internet Rules!

    > > But who are the clowns? The hams in Utah think the hams in my area are
    > > the keyclowns and lids guilty of bad amateur practice, while the hams
    > > in my area think the hams in Utah are the keyclowns and lids guilty of
    > > bad amateur practice.

    > > At least cbers agree on what the proper CB protocols are nationwide,
    > > unlike ham radio operators who can't agree on what the proper ham
    > > protocols
    > > are nationwide

    > > .

    > cbers dont agree on squat, keyclown. t

    well they agree you are sicko

    an_old_friend, Dec 15, 2008
  5. radioguy

    radioguy Guest

    On Dec 15, 8:21 am, wrote:
    > On Dec 14, 9:03 pm, radioguy <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Dec 12, 1:32 am, Lids <> wrote:

    > > > I believe KB9RQZ blog should be titled LID SPOT for Thanks to CLOWNS the
    > > > likes of you, Amateur Radios death is eminent.

    > > > Thank You, for nowadays The Internet RULES! I Thank God for the Internet
    > > > so I can filtered out Toddler's voices such as yourselves. For you know
    > > > the old saying; Children Should be Seen and NOT Heard.

    > > > Why don't you youngsters return to the Children's Band where you ALL
    > > > belong and leave Amateur Radio to the grown-ups?

    > > > Thanks

    > > > Internet Rules!

    > > But who are the clowns? The hams in Utah think the hams in my area are
    > > the keyclowns and lids guilty of bad amateur practice, while the hams
    > > in my area think the hams in Utah are the keyclowns and lids guilty of
    > > bad amateur practice.

    > > At least cbers agree on what the proper CB protocols are nationwide,
    > > unlike ham radio operators who can't agree on what the proper ham
    > > protocols
    > > are nationwide

    > > .

    > cbers dont agree on squat, keyclown. turn the cb on and listen to the
    > sociopaths...I have heard people say they would burn another persons
    > house down and shoot their kids as they escape the flames. THAT is the
    > current state of cb radio...lots of fags, molesters, inbred jackoffs
    > with teeth broken off at the gumline. Protocol my ass, the only things
    > these idiots are "pro" about is threatening people, cuss fighting, and
    > yelling out "AHHHHHHHHHDIO, AHHHHHHDIO" on the air.- Hide quoted text -

    I usually don't hear any of that on cb here. So that says more about
    the area of the country you live in than anything else.

    I do hear it occassionally here but it was by only one person around
    this whole area. Which is full of people.

    He was doing it to just annoy the truckers and everyone else.

    No, I don't know who he is.

    I live right next to the interstate, and most of the CB transmissions
    I hear are completely civil and polite.

    Including the truckers' channel.

    I have also nrever heard any of the supposed "10 meter cb intruders"
    or freeband operators even though I have equipment capable of picking
    them up,
    live rightnext to the interstate where it's "easiest to hear all the
    truckers illegally operating on the freeband and 10 meter ham band"
    and have tried.

    I am able to hear our local hams on 10 meters, simplex, who are much
    farther away from me than the truckers on the interstate are.

    I very much doubt that any of the "truckers illegally operating on 10
    meters and the freeband" ever happened.

    At least not to the degree certain people are making it out to be.

    There might have been a few peopl who did, unaware, since they legally
    bought their radio from legal stores (before the FCC ever said they
    were illegal) and therefore mistakenly thought that it was legal to
    use any of the channels on it. Since they were never warned otherwise
    when the bought their
    radios and they're not hams who understand all the radi laws.

    To the average person, if it's bought from a legal store, it's
    perfectly legal to use it as sold.

    I think I was even taught that in the public schools. So it's no
    wonder that's what the average person thinks.

    Also, the average person legally has a ereasonable expectation that
    it's legal to use any channel on it when bought from a legal well-
    known store.

    radioguy, Dec 16, 2008
  6. w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

    On Dec 15, 8:32 pm, radioguy <> wrote:
    > On Dec 15, 8:21 am, wrote:
    >

    > Also, the average person legally has a ereasonable expectation that
    > it's legal to use any channel on it when bought from a legal well-
    > known store.-

    an interesting pov although a lot of say walmart radion do clearly
    state on the boxes that a license is required

    an_old_friend, Dec 16, 2008
  7. radioguy

    radioguy Guest

    Re: w4nti and k3vr are both sol now

    On Dec 15, 10:31 pm, an_old_friend <> wrote:
    > On Dec 15, 8:32 pm, radioguy <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Dec 15, 8:21 am, wrote:

    > > Also, the average person legally has a ereasonable expectation that
    > > it's legal to use any channel on it when bought from a legal well-
    > > known store.-

    > an interesting pov although a lot of say walmart radion do clearly
    > state on the boxes that a license is required

    well, that's a little different. If it's stated on the box in big easy
    to read letters (which most aren't. They're usually the very tiniest
    print on the outside or the very tiniest print in the manual inside
    that's still almost unradable even when using a magnifying glass),
    then there's legally not a reasonable expectation that they can use
    all the channels without a license.

    Just some of them.

    Theproblem is with most of the disclaimers being unreadable even with
    a magnifying glass.

    And my Motorla FRS/GMRS radio actually says on the outside of the case
    "no license required".

    The reasonable expectation there is that a license isn't required to
    use it at all .

    Actually, most of the frs/gmrs radios I've seen for sale say in very
    big easy to read letters "NO LICENSE REQUIRED" and only say in the
    tiniest
    print virtually unreadable without a magnifyting glass, "a gmrs
    license is required for use on gmrs frequencies".

    One of my local tv station duopolies also did that trick.

    At the required hourly I.D., they would have in very big letters and
    logo taking up virtually the whole screen, the i.d. of the station
    that it was NOT.

    And have the i.d. of the station that it WAS in very very tiny letters
    at the bottom of the screen, unreadable without a magnifying glass.

    And no, it wasn't because of "my eyes".

    Even kids with good eyes wouldn't have been able to read the legal
    i.d. of the station it was without a magnifying glass.

    It wasn't even as big as the print on this message I'm writing right
    now. And my computer is currently set on the smallest print the
    computer is
    capable of. !!!!

    radioguy, Dec 16, 2008
  8. radioguy

    Lids Guest

    So, you don't know who the lids are on Amateur Radios and why it's death
    is imminent. The ones I used to hear on 3,945 before Riley Hollingsworth
    took them down. These foul-mouthed people in this group who take the
    time to write words like **** and on the Radio.

    This just goes to show why we need a full-time babysitter for Amateur
    Radio on account of our hobby is infested with foul-mouthed toddlers aka
    LIDS!

    Therefore, in my personal opinion the LIDS in Amateur Radios will be
    it's death, not due to Code, or Testing, or the Internet, it's due
    totally to the foul-mouthed, immature people that's killing off Amateur
    Radio. So Amateur Radios death is imminent!

    Lids, Dec 18, 2008
  9. radioguy

    Dave Guest

    Lids wrote:
    > So, you don't know who the lids are on Amateur Radios and why it's death
    > is imminent. The ones I used to hear on 3,945 before Riley Hollingsworth
    > took them down. These foul-mouthed people in this group who take the
    > time to write words like **** and on the Radio.
    >
    > This just goes to show why we need a full-time babysitter for Amateur
    > Radio on account of our hobby is infested with foul-mouthed toddlers aka
    > LIDS!
    >
    > Therefore, in my personal opinion the LIDS in Amateur Radios will be
    > it's death, not due to Code, or Testing, or the Internet, it's due
    > totally to the foul-mouthed, immature people that's killing off Amateur
    > Radio. So Amateur Radios death is imminent!

    Simple. Just ban voice modes. I've never seen anybody rant on psk.

    Dave, Dec 18, 2008
  10. 6days till hanukah

    an_old_friend, Dec 18, 2008
  11. k3vr is realy sol