Re: Katherine Hepburn (1907-2003)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Boomer

    Mara Guest

    On 30 Jun 2003 12:54:28 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >DC <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/29/hepburn.obit/index.html

    >What a wonderful lady.
    >
    >R.I.P

    Yes. She was my heroine, and my role model. She lived her life on her own terms.

    I will miss her very much.

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

    Mara, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On 30 Jun 2003 12:54:28 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>DC <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/29/hepburn.obit/index.h
    >>> tml

    >>What a wonderful lady.
    >>
    >>R.I.P

    > Yes. She was my heroine, and my role model. She lived her life on
    > her own terms.
    >
    > I will miss her very much.

    Same feelings here.

    The world was lucky to have her here for so long.

    An astounding person!

    Boomer, Jun 30, 2003