Re: Katharine Hepburn dies

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Java Jive, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Java Jive

    Java Jive Guest

    "The Lion In Winter" for me ..

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    news:bdofjf$vcru0$...
    > > (CNN) -- Screen and stage legend Katharine Hepburn died Sunday afternoon

    at her home in Old Saybrook, Connecticut. She was 96.

    Java Jive, Jun 30, 2003

  2. On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:23:27 +0100, "Java Jive" <> wrote:

    >"The Lion In Winter" for me ..

    I just love where she breaks frame and says "Spare the rod and spoil the
    child"

    ============================

    http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/dyuob/
    "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart,
    or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart.
    I recommend pleasant."

    Dyuob Poltice, Jun 30, 2003

  3. "Java Jive" <> wrote in message
    > "The Lion In Winter" for me ..

    I remember one weekend afternoon catching this on tv. I started watching it
    because I was bored and thought I would remain so, but I have an interest in
    history, so thought what the ?, take a look. She became the center of the
    film as if it were a soliloquy, the intensity sustained throughout the film
    was riveting. She was the lion, not the king.

    Steve

    Steve Knoblock, Jul 2, 2003