Re: Jv16 or Easycleaner? Which wins?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shep©, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Shep©

    Shep© Guest

    On 24 Jun 2003 01:44:08 GMT, Whilst playing Smegball with the scutters
    (Haveajellybaby) wrote :

    >If you were going to choose just one of these for your system which would it be
    >and why? And I just checked Jv16's site for downloads. There are 3 options.
    >Which is the best to use? (with downloader, as a zip, .rar file) I also read
    >through google Easycleaner is the "little brother" to Jv16. Why? Less
    >features? Thanks for your help.

    In win98 I use both as they scan the registry differently.One catches
    stuff the other doesn't and they each have other features that are
    worth having.
    My 10 penn'th :O)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Shep©

    Dan Edmonds Guest

    Shep© <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 24 Jun 2003 01:44:08 GMT, Whilst playing Smegball with the scutters
    > (Haveajellybaby) wrote :
    >
    > >If you were going to choose just one of these for your system which would it be
    > >and why? And I just checked Jv16's site for downloads. There are 3 options.
    > >Which is the best to use? (with downloader, as a zip, .rar file) I also read
    > >through google Easycleaner is the "little brother" to Jv16. Why? Less
    > >features? Thanks for your help.

    > In win98 I use both as they scan the registry differently.One catches
    > stuff the other doesn't and they each have other features that are
    > worth having.
    > My 10 penn'th :O)

    I'm in Windows 2000, and I do the same thing too mate. I haven't
    stuffed anything up yet, so I reckon they're OK together.

    --
    Australia - the GREAT Southern Land

    Dan Edmonds, Jun 24, 2003