Re: Just passed my A+ OS & CORE

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by James Gibbs, Jul 11, 2004.

  1. James Gibbs

    James Gibbs Guest

    Tell me about it. I scored a 502 on 6/30

    "johan jansen" <> wrote in message
    news:st_Gc.1988$...
    > Passed my A+ plus this week it's an amazing feeling of confidence however

    ..

    James Gibbs, Jul 11, 2004

  2. James Gibbs

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/aplus.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Retake A+ voucher for Only US $58.00 saving of
    US $ 87
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/comptia-aplus-test-with-confidence.asp

    Karkucus, Jul 12, 2004