Re: Just passed 70-315!...some thoughts....

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Justin Dutoit, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. > The MS Press
    > book covered material that is not on the current list of
    > required topic, so I wasted some time studying early on

    I'd like to know what the Current List of Required Topics is- what about
    delegates, custom control creation, xml i/o, etc?

    Thanks
    Justin Dutoit

    Justin Dutoit, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Justin Dutoit

    RJ Guest

    This link has all the current requirements listed for the
    70-315 test.

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-315.asp

    RJ, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Thanks