Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mike T., Sep 15, 2004.

  1. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "Chris" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I barely passed this test with a 747. I studied Sybex, TestKing,

    *snip!*

    We have a word for people that use Testking or other similar br@indumps:

    here's a bit of HTML you can plug in:
    ASSFUCKE6#82;!
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    or if you prefer it in hex:
    0x41 0x53 0x53 0x46 0x55 0x43 0x4B 0x45 0x52!
    ..
    ..
    ..
    but I prefer to use plain English:
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    get ready for it.....
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
    §§:A:S:S:F:U:C:K:E:R:!:§§
    §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.

    Mike T., Sep 15, 2004

  2. Mike T.

    T-Bone Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote
    > get ready for it.....

    Are we going for a two for one?

    T-Bone, Sep 16, 2004

  3. MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    Mike T. wrote:
    > "Chris" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> I barely passed this test with a 747. I studied Sybex, TestKing,
    >> *snip!*

    > We have a word for people that use Testking or other similar
    > br@indumps:
    >
    > here's a bit of HTML you can plug in:
    > ASSFUCKE6#82;!
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > or if you prefer it in hex:
    > 0x41 0x53 0x53 0x46 0x55 0x43 0x4B 0x45 0x52!
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > but I prefer to use plain English:
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > get ready for it.....
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
    > §§:A:S:S:F:U:C:K:E:R:!:§§
    > §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

    Please join me in welcoming Mike T., MCNGP #41. Mike's been posting in
    m.p.c.e.mcse for quite some time now. Mike, please send me your picture for
    our hallowed hall of fame, and your welcome kit yadda yadda yadda. It's too
    early for me this morning.

    Ten more members (remember we already had member #42) and we'll be issuing
    our deck of cards.

    Speech, speech!

    --
    Fris "They don't pay me enough for this job" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 16, 2004
  4. Mike T.

    Doom Guest

    Re: MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Mike T. wrote:
    >> "Chris" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> I barely passed this test with a 747. I studied Sybex, TestKing,
    >>> *snip!*

    >> We have a word for people that use Testking or other similar
    >> br@indumps:
    >>
    >> here's a bit of HTML you can plug in:
    >> ASSFUCKE6#82;!
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> or if you prefer it in hex:
    >> 0x41 0x53 0x53 0x46 0x55 0x43 0x4B 0x45 0x52!
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> but I prefer to use plain English:
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> get ready for it.....
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> .
    >> §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
    >> §§:A:S:S:F:U:C:K:E:R:!:§§
    >> §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

    > Please join me in welcoming Mike T., MCNGP #41. Mike's been posting in
    > m.p.c.e.mcse for quite some time now. Mike, please send me your picture
    > for
    > our hallowed hall of fame, and your welcome kit yadda yadda yadda. It's
    > too
    > early for me this morning.
    >
    > Ten more members (remember we already had member #42) and we'll be issuing
    > our deck of cards.
    >
    > Speech, speech!
    >
    > --
    > Fris "They don't pay me enough for this job" bee®, MCNGP #13
    >
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    > http://www.mcngp.com
    >
    > Certaholics

    Congrats and welcome Mike T. That was a very nice post to get you inducted.
    I liked the various forms of Chalk's phrase.

    Doom, Sep 16, 2004
  5. Mike T.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > Congrats and welcome Mike T. That was a very nice post to get you

    inducted.
    > I liked the various forms of Chalk's phrase.

    Agreed. I especially like the HTML version (which, if I'm not mistaken, is
    off a little. You have a "6" that should be a "&", but hey, we all get the
    point). Congratulations and welcome to our prestigious organization. Now, go
    unclog the toilet, rookie.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 16, 2004
  6. Mike T.

    Doom Guest

    Re: MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    Congratulations and welcome to our prestigious organization. Now, go
    > unclog the toilet, rookie.

    Yeah and fetch me a coffee and a donut.

    Doom, Sep 16, 2004
  7. Mike T.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > Congratulations and welcome to our prestigious organization. Now, go
    > > unclog the toilet, rookie.

    > Yeah and fetch me a coffee and a donut.

    After you unclog the toilet. Make it special for Doom.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 16, 2004
  8. Mike T.

    T-Bone Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote
    > We have a word for people that use Testking or other similar br@indumps:

    Cool! One braindumper, two new MCNGPs. Grats!

    So if he's a newer member than me, do I get abuse him, too?

    T-Bone, Sep 16, 2004
  9. Mike T.

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote
    > After you unclog the toilet. Make it special for Doom.

    Has someone been eating curry again?

    T-Bone, Sep 16, 2004
  10. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    Re: MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Please join me in welcoming Mike T., MCNGP #41. Mike's been posting
    > in m.p.c.e.mcse for quite some time now. Mike, please send me your
    > picture for our hallowed hall of fame, and your welcome kit yadda
    > yadda yadda. It's too early for me this morning.
    >
    > Ten more members (remember we already had member #42) and we'll be
    > issuing our deck of cards.
    >
    > Speech, speech!

    Well alrighty then! Welcome #41. Glad to have you aboard. When you bring
    the beer for the welcoming party, don't forget that I like Black Butte
    Porter.

    JaR
    Chief Thug

    JaR, Sep 16, 2004
  11. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote
    >> We have a word for people that use Testking or other similar br@indumps:

    > Cool! One braindumper, two new MCNGPs. Grats!
    >
    > So if he's a newer member than me, do I get abuse him, too?

    Seniority hath it's inalienable privileges.

    JaR, Sep 16, 2004
  12. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    Re: MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news:#zykw8#:

    > Please join me in welcoming Mike T., MCNGP #41.

    welcome! please unsure that you crack down on all the dumpers as I'm tried
    of doing it myself. You might even be able to use dooms tools as I the
    extredition laws of Germany are questionable...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  13. Re: MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    JaR wrote:
    > don't forget that I like Black Butte Porter.

    I think this is just a little more than we needed to know about you.

    --
    Fris "Do you hang around train stations?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 16, 2004
  14. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    Re: MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > JaR wrote:
    >> don't forget that I like Black Butte Porter.

    > I think this is just a little more than we needed to know about you.

    Oh, you silly person;

    http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/BrewPub/OnTap/5832.aspx

    Furrfu

    JaR, Sep 16, 2004
  15. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Well alrighty then! Welcome #41. Glad to have you aboard. When you bring
    > the beer for the welcoming party, don't forget that I like Black Butte
    > Porter.

    I'll have it fedexed in. I'll also bring some Franziskaner weißbier and some
    Czech Budvar (the REAL Budweiser). Since I moved here, I've come to realize
    what American beer has in common with having sex in a canoe....they're both
    fscking close to water. When my wife's parents came to visit us in New York
    (arriving on 9/9/2001...GREAT timing, huh?), he couldn't believe how crappy
    the beer was.

    --
    Mike T
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Sep 16, 2004
  16. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > > Please join me in welcoming Mike T., MCNGP #41.

    > welcome! please unsure that you crack down on all the dumpers as I'm tried
    > of doing it myself. You might even be able to use dooms tools as I the
    > extredition laws of Germany are questionable...

    ....and I intend to use them to my advantage....MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Sep 16, 2004
  17. Mike T.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > I'll have it fedexed in. I'll also bring some Franziskaner weißbier and

    some
    > Czech Budvar (the REAL Budweiser). Since I moved here, I've come to

    realize
    > what American beer has in common with having sex in a canoe....they're

    both
    > fscking close to water. When my wife's parents came to visit us in New

    York
    > (arriving on 9/9/2001...GREAT timing, huh?), he couldn't believe how

    crappy
    > the beer was.

    You haven't had real beer until you've had Coors Light.

    </sarcasm>

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 16, 2004
  18. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    Re: MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > I'll have it fedexed in. I'll also bring some Franziskaner weißbier
    > and some Czech Budvar (the REAL Budweiser). Since I moved here, I've
    > come to realize what American beer has in common with having sex in a
    > canoe....they're both fscking close to water. When my wife's parents
    > came to visit us in New York (arriving on 9/9/2001...GREAT timing,
    > huh?), he couldn't believe how crappy the beer was.

    There are some really great local brews available, but all the big brands
    have gone down the least common denominator route. Afraid that a certain
    flavor might restrict their sales to people who like that flavor only, they
    choose to brew beer that has *no* flavor. I spent a year in Augsberg which
    left me totally spoiled forever. Mmmm, Ayinger Altbairish Dunkel. I've
    tried Budvar, but I don't think it travelled well, tasted funky.

    JaR
    Prost President

    JaR, Sep 16, 2004
  19. Mike T.

    Consultant Guest

    Re: MCNGP #41 (Was Re: Just Passed 70-270 Windows XP)

    when slummin, i like to kick back with an ice cold pabst blue ribbon

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2004
  20. Mike T.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > when slummin, i like to kick back with an ice cold pabst blue ribbon

    In college, we used to drink Natty Ice on those nights when our pockets were
    full of lint instead of cash. Which was more often than not, unfortunately.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 16, 2004