Re: Just passed 70-210 today, Sat 12 july

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by John Kerr, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. John Kerr

    John Kerr Guest

    I think you get a badge for passing your first MCP and a login for the
    MCP site ..can't remember it's been a while. You can go ahead and
    book your next exam now. I'd recommend doing 215 as soon as possible
    'cause its very similar to 210.

    John Kerr, Jul 12, 2003