Re: Just had a sniff of my helmet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pete Lyons, Apr 24, 2004.

  1. Pete Lyons

    Pete Lyons Guest

    On 19 Dec 2002 12:09:34 -0800, (John McCann)
    wrote:

    >And I find that it has a rather unpleasant stench, reminiscent of
    >putrescent sardine.
    >
    >Does anyone (genuinely) have any penile hygiene tips that may help
    >alleviate the problem?
    >
    >Any help greatly appreciated.
    >
    >John McCann.

    Has anyone considered that this guy might actually be genuine?

    John, it sounds like you could have some form of infection 'down
    there'.

    I might be wise to consult your doctor.

    Pete Lyons, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Pete Lyons wrote:

    > On 19 Dec 2002 12:09:34 -0800, (John McCann)
    > wrote:
    >

    >>And I find that it has a rather unpleasant stench, reminiscent of
    >>putrescent sardine.
    >>
    >>Does anyone (genuinely) have any penile hygiene tips that may help
    >>alleviate the problem?
    >>
    >>Any help greatly appreciated.
    >>
    >>John McCann.
    >>

    > Has anyone considered that this guy might actually be genuine?

    No, since this exact thread title has appeared many times in many groups
    over the last few years.

    The Natural Philosopher, Apr 25, 2004

  3. Pete Lyons

    S. Guest

    > >And I find that it has a rather unpleasant stench, reminiscent of
    > >putrescent sardine.

    Are you a contortionist ?

    S., May 1, 2004