Re: just got to have it!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bruce, Aug 21, 2011.

  1. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    Bruce, Aug 21, 2011

  2. "Bruce" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Val Hallah <> wrote:
    >>
    >>http://www.dpreview.com/news/1107/11072703olympussp810uz.asp

    > That is more camera than most people posting here will ever need.

    Flattery will get you nowhere.

    > Now wait for those same people to line up and tell you why this camera
    > isn't good enough for them. ;-)

    Most people posting here already know why, as you should.

    David J Taylor, Aug 22, 2011

  3. On Aug 21, 4:23 pm, Bruce <> wrote:
    > Val Hallah <> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.dpreview.com/news/1107/11072703olympussp810uz.asp

    > That is more camera than most people posting here will ever need.
    >
    > Now wait for those same people to line up and tell you why this camera
    > isn't good enough for them. ;-)

    I can display samples from at least three classes of photos
    that I couldn't have taken with that camera. And that's
    setting aside the speed of response issues, which are also
    very important in a lot of my photos.

    It does have more megapixels than any camera I have, though
    :) .

    David Dyer-Bennet, Aug 22, 2011