Re: Just getting started looking into certifications...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lady, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    If you don't mind waiting for you MCSE. CompTia's A+ and Network+
    certifications are a good foundation. Afterwards, when you earn your MCSE,
    you'll be a better rounded IT Professional.

    After MCSE, you can choose some kind of 'specialty' where you're very
    knowledgeable. Perhaps security, data recovery, CISCO, etc.

    I hope this information helps.

    Lady, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Lady

    freak Guest

    freak, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Lady

    Guest

    >agreed. A+, then Net+, then either CCNA or MCSA/MCSE...

    Im VERY new to al of this....so please bear with me.

    But why would you suggest the order of testing above?

    And can ALL of the above tests be done thru self study
    at home with a test lab?

    , Jul 15, 2003