    penals.you ll never won worldcup.The worst technician footballer in
    other teams is better than your best technician lampard,gerard or
    "beckam" .its sad but true.you make football but you dont know to play

    klinsmann' fitness, Jul 21, 2006

  2. klinsmann' fitness

    andy Guest

    klinsmann' fitness wrote:
    > alexd Wanna little fitness in ass from Klinsmann.
    >
    > You need to learn how to make goals from penals.You re always out on
    > penals.you ll never won worldcup.The worst technician footballer in
    > other teams is better than your best technician lampard,gerard or
    > "beckam" .its sad but true.you make football but you dont know to play

    I haven't bothered reading your site, but trust what the others say
    about copyright and so on.

    It strikes me that the above post is rather devoid of original thought
    too

    andy, Jul 22, 2006

  3. klinsmann' fitness

    skyper Guest

    who cares about what you all say.you re wasting your time writing
    answers.i never read answers of my posts,but one day i was so
    BORED.just make honestly post why i use tutorials with ads,and you all
    didnt understand me.Im here for ADVERTISING ,not because im interesting
    in VOIP.i use most materials from Wikipedia which are FREE,and nobody
    ask me in past to remove ads from "his" or "her" site,and i ll will
    CONTINUE.you re all assholes who live good life with lot of money,and
    you re not interesting in other people life.Dont comment my sites if
    you dont say something NICE!!! My site wants to hear nice words:)

    skyper, Jul 31, 2006
  4. klinsmann' fitness

    andy Guest

    skyper wrote:
    > who cares about what you all say.you re wasting your time writing
    > answers.i never read answers of my posts,but one day i was so
    > BORED.just make honestly post why i use tutorials with ads,and you all
    > didnt understand me.Im here for ADVERTISING ,not because im interesting
    > in VOIP.i use most materials from Wikipedia which are FREE,and nobody
    > ask me in past to remove ads from "his" or "her" site,and i ll will
    > CONTINUE.you re all assholes who live good life with lot of money,and
    > you re not interesting in other people life.Dont comment my sites if
    > you dont say something NICE!!! My site wants to hear nice words:)

    I will offer you these comments

    I did not ask for your spam email message calling me an arsehole

    I am not interested in your boredom

    I am not interested in your website

    I am not interested in your absurd ideas of what constitutes marketing
    - namely harassment and personal abuse.

    Go away

    andy, Jul 31, 2006