Re: Just few words bout my "spamming" and "stolen" material

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Ivor Jones, Jul 21, 2006.

  1. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "klinsmann' fitness" <> wrote in message
    > Its true,i use some voip tutorials and put on it ads for
    > some revenue.But i use non copyrighted material under GPL
    > license.Ads are here only if somebody wants more from
    > basic.I dont push anybody to see or click on ads,its
    > violation og google TOS.If you dont want to my site,just
    > go away.

    No, you go away. The charter for the group uk.telecom.voip specifically
    forbids advertising:

    http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip

    > i hurt nobody ,and you know ,im from poor
    > country in east europe(Serbia)

    So..?

    >and UK was the country who
    > attacked us.

    So..?

    >I dont want your money ,but if it possible
    > from people around the world.Your standard is
    > great,great economy,here i cant find a job. God bless you
    > all

    Go away.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 21, 2006

  2. people you re silly,make me lough,many tutorials are free on net.UK is
    shit,only you have is good music

    klinsmann' fitness, Jul 21, 2006

  3. Expecially for Ivor:You re asshole

    Wells is good,Ireland is good,Scotland is good(expeciall franz
    ferdinand),england is shit:)

    klinsmann' fitness, Jul 21, 2006
  4. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "klinsmann' fitness" <> wrote in message
    > Expecially for Ivor:You re asshole

    Get it right, this is the UK, it's *arsehole* ok..? The Americans use
    asses..!

    > Wells is good,Ireland is good,Scotland is good(expeciall
    > franz ferdinand),england is shit:)

    That depends, we've got the best beer.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 21, 2006
  5. i dont hate people from england,just dont like politicians

    klinsmann' fitness, Jul 21, 2006
  6. On 21 Jul 2006 01:30:47 -0700, "klinsmann' fitness"
    <> wrote:

    >i dont hate people from england,just dont like politicians

    Neither do many of the people who live here. Your point is?

    - Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
    - mailto:p http://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -

    Stuart Millington, Jul 21, 2006