    J.
    NY

    ..

    Jason Robert Sutliff, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Jason Robert Sutliff

    Tarkus Guest

    On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:00:44 GMT, Jason Robert Sutliff wrote:

    > I've got .jpgs that I want to put on a CD-R for a 'slide-show / Video CD'.
    > I've got NERO & Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum. Easy CD tells me I can only use
    > .mpgs to make a picture disc.
    >
    > Can ANYONE shoot me in the right direction ???

    VCDEasy can do the whole thing for you. I know because I've done it. I
    suggest you look over the docs (which may be online only - I don't
    remember). That or have a look at vcdhelp.com.
    --
    "We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have
    about three seconds to live."

    Now playing: "- Danger After Night Disc 2 - 05 - Time to Kill"

    Tarkus, Jul 4, 2003

  3. Jason Robert Sutliff

    nXt Guest

    So what's the problem? I launched NERO (express) selected my cdrw
    drive, clicked on VIDEOS/PICTURES and picked SVCD, then i click add,
    and selected a ton of jpgs. then i change the track lenght of each
    one. or leave it at 0 for infiniate (you change pictures with the >>|
    key on the remote). and that's it.

    nXt, Jul 4, 2003