    Go to Folder Options / File Types.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Thanks, Mike. Where do I find "Folder Options/File Types?

    Rockman59, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Rockman59

    °Mike° Guest

    Install IrfanView (free), and set it as the default viewer.
    Be sure to download the plug-ins, too.
    http://www.irfanview.com/

    On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:40:50 GMT, in
    <mjhTa.109926$GL4.28304@rwcrnsc53>
    Rockman59 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Rockman59

    Rockman59 Guest

    I did the Irfan download but the "preview" function still didn't work. I
    set the viewer back to the original Windows config. Still didn't work.
    Turned off the computer for the night. Turned it on this morning. Opened
    an email with a jpeg attached and "preview" now works again. Computers are
    wierd. Thanks for all your help. I am going to explore the Irfan
    program...it looks great.

    Rockman59, Jul 23, 2003