Re: Jon Stewart Sells Out

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Anyone, Dec 2, 2010.

  1. Anyone

    Anyone Guest

    On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 15:44:15 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Yep, something happened on the way to his rally. Maybe it was the fact
    > that he's all settled down and has a family and makes bank. Maybe it was
    > the change in ownership of the parent company that owns Comedy Central.
    > OR maybe its just plain old Middle Age. Whatever it is, Jon has lost
    > that fighting spirit. He's Sold Out. His recent Daily Show offerings are
    > lame and tame, choosing soft targets that wont ruffle the feathers of
    > the Ruling Class. Oh well, I guess it happens to the best of them.
    > Stephen Colbert has somehow managed to avoid this lack of spine issue,
    > luckily.
    >
    > ^_^

    Have you forgotten his response to Bernie Goldberg?
    http://tinyurl.com/y4xzykj

    Anyone, Dec 2, 2010

  2. In article <n5FJo.49533$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Anyone" <> wrote in message
    > > On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 15:44:15 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > >
    > >> Yep, something happened on the way to his rally. Maybe it was the fact
    > >> that he's all settled down and has a family and makes bank. Maybe it was
    > >> the change in ownership of the parent company that owns Comedy Central.
    > >> OR maybe its just plain old Middle Age. Whatever it is, Jon has lost
    > >> that fighting spirit. He's Sold Out. His recent Daily Show offerings are
    > >> lame and tame, choosing soft targets that wont ruffle the feathers of
    > >> the Ruling Class. Oh well, I guess it happens to the best of them.
    > >> Stephen Colbert has somehow managed to avoid this lack of spine issue,
    > >> luckily.
    > >>
    > >> ^_^

    > > Have you forgotten his response to Bernie Goldberg?
    > > http://tinyurl.com/y4xzykj
    > >

    > SK called me up here. I'm the model for his book "Misery."

    .....an INSANE FAT PIG that LUSTS AFTER HELPLESS PEOPLE?

    I'd believe that except that that do NOT HAVE PHONES IN DELUSION LAND
    THAT CALL BACK TO REALITY u RETARD'd ASSHOLE
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    COMMIiT LIEshine, Dec 2, 2010

  3. Anyone

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 02/12/2010 03:32, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "Anyone"<> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 15:44:15 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yep, something happened on the way to his rally. Maybe it was the fact
    >>> that he's all settled down and has a family and makes bank. Maybe it was
    >>> the change in ownership of the parent company that owns Comedy Central.
    >>> OR maybe its just plain old Middle Age. Whatever it is, Jon has lost
    >>> that fighting spirit. He's Sold Out. His recent Daily Show offerings are
    >>> lame and tame, choosing soft targets that wont ruffle the feathers of
    >>> the Ruling Class. Oh well, I guess it happens to the best of them.
    >>> Stephen Colbert has somehow managed to avoid this lack of spine issue,
    >>> luckily.
    >>>
    >>> ^_^

    >> Have you forgotten his response to Bernie Goldberg?
    >> http://tinyurl.com/y4xzykj
    >>

    > SK called me up here. I'm the model for his book "Misery."

    Only in your mind - what's left of it.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 2, 2010