    Brother Bretts wrote:
    > John 3:16 says u ned 2b borned again

    , Jun 16, 2006

  2. Aquila Deus Guest

    wrote:
    > Ignore the troll.
    > It's just William Poaster a known Linux troll who posts all kinds of
    > religion crap over in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Just like the Christians!

    Aquila Deus, Jun 16, 2006

  3. flatfish+++ Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:41:04 -0700, Aquila Deus wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Ignore the troll.
    >> It's just William Poaster a known Linux troll who posts all kinds of
    >> religion crap over in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > Just like the Christians!

    Isn't Linux a religion of sorts?

    --
    flatfish+++
    "Why do they call it a flatfish?"

    flatfish+++, Jun 16, 2006
  4. Ponder Guest

    Hiya flatfish+++.

    In <news:F7Ekg.48$> you wrote:

    > Isn't Linux a religion of sorts?

    Only if you're so far into geekdom you're beyond rescue. It's just an OS
    to me ;)

    (albeit an OS I'd like to see a lot more third party support for) ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Jun 16, 2006
  5. Mara Guest

    On 16 Jun 2006 11:15:43 -0700, wrote:

    >Ignore the troll.
    >It's just William Poaster a known Linux troll who posts all kinds of
    >religion crap over in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

    Since William Poaster is an atheist, and isn't a troll, that kind of takes your
    own credibility down WAY past zero, now doesn't it? :)

    "Dumb ass troll. Move on, nothing else to see here."

    --
    Think. It gives you something to do when the computer's down.
    --Unknown

    Mara, Jun 16, 2006
  6. Seatoller Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:37:39 +0000, Ponder wrote:

    > Hiya flatfish+++.
    >
    > In <news:F7Ekg.48$> you wrote:
    >
    >> Isn't Linux a religion of sorts?

    > Only if you're so far into geekdom you're beyond rescue. It's just an OS
    > to me ;)
    >
    > (albeit an OS I'd like to see a lot more third party support for) ;)

    FYI: Flatfish is a troll.

    Seatoller, Jun 16, 2006
  7. On 16 Jun 2006 11:15:43 -0700, wrote:

    >Ignore the troll.
    >It's just William Poaster a known Linux troll who posts all kinds of
    >religion crap over in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    >
    >Brother Bretts wrote:
    >> John 3:16 says u ned 2b borned again

    Wtf, it isn't William Poaster, it's just that goddamned idiot Fundy
    Bretts. Just ignore that dumb bastard.

    WTFWJD

    Gospel Bretts, Jun 17, 2006
  8. Colin Day Guest

    wrote:
    > Ignore the troll.
    > It's just William Poaster a known Linux troll who posts all kinds of
    > religion crap over in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    >
    > Brother Bretts wrote:
    >> John 3:16 says u ned 2b borned again

    I read comp.os.linux.advocacy, and I don't recall a religious post
    from Mr. Poaster.

    Colin Day aa #1500

    Colin Day, Jun 17, 2006
  9. On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 03:18:46 GMT, Colin Day <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Ignore the troll.
    >> It's just William Poaster a known Linux troll who posts all kinds of
    >> religion crap over in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    >>
    >> Brother Bretts wrote:
    >>> John 3:16 says u ned 2b borned again

    >I read comp.os.linux.advocacy, and I don't recall a religious post
    >from Mr. Poaster.
    >
    >Colin Day aa #1500

    Yeh. It wasn't poster. It was me. C'mon -- nobody, not even Poaster,
    can be as dumb as me.

    WTFWJD

    Gospel Bretts, Jun 17, 2006
  10. Olrik Guest

    Gospel Bretts wrote:
    > On 16 Jun 2006 11:15:43 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > >Ignore the troll.
    > >It's just William Poaster a known Linux troll who posts all kinds of
    > >religion crap over in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    > >
    > >Brother Bretts wrote:
    > >> John 3:16 says u ned 2b borned again

    > Wtf, it isn't William Poaster, it's just that goddamned idiot Fundy
    > Bretts. Just ignore that dumb bastard.

    i try 2 plunk him, but e changes his name has often has hiz diapers...

    Olrik, Jun 17, 2006
  11. Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Jun 17, 2006