Re: Jane Galt Exposed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ferd Berfle, Dec 30, 2010.

  1. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    Ferd Berfle, Dec 30, 2010

  2. Ferd Berfle

    Parko Guest

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:18:59 -0500, Ferd Berfle scrawled:

    > dailykos is a respected source of information for the functionally

    > illierates

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Illierates?

    That's about the level of literacy one expects from a right wing
    ideologue.

    --
    http://links.org.au/node/2069

    Parko, Dec 30, 2010

  3. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    "Parko" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:18:59 -0500, Ferd Berfle scrawled:
    >
    >> dailykos is a respected source of information for the functionally

    >> illierates

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > Illierates?
    >
    > That's about the level of literacy one expects from a right wing
    > ideologue.

    At least you dimwits can serve as spell checkers

    Ferd Berfle, Dec 30, 2010
  4. Ferd Berfle <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<ifitui$lmd$-september.org>:

    >"Parko" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:18:59 -0500, Ferd Berfle scrawled:
    >>
    >>> dailykos is a respected source of information for the functionally

    >>> illierates

    >> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>
    >> Illierates?
    >>
    >> That's about the level of literacy one expects from a right wing
    >> ideologue.
    >>

    >At least you dimwits can serve as spell checkers

    plus we can point out when your drool cup is full.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 31, 2010
  5. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > Ferd Berfle <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<ifitui$lmd$-september.org>:
    >

    >>"Parko" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:18:59 -0500, Ferd Berfle scrawled:

    >>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>>
    >>> Illierates?
    >>>
    >>> That's about the level of literacy one expects from a right wing
    >>> ideologue.
    >>>

    >>At least you dimwits can serve as spell checkers
    >>

    > plus we can point out when your drool cup is full.

    You still usung your mommy's chamber pot as a sippy cup?

    Ferd Berfle, Dec 31, 2010
  6. Ferd Berfle

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > Ferd Berfle wrote:
    >>
    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>> >
    >>> <http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/12/29/932182/-EXPOSED:-Astro

    >> turfed-Teaba
    >>> ggers-PAID-TO-TROLL-liberals-online-to-enforce-corporate-propaganda>
    >>>

    >> dailykos is a respected source

    > I think Marcos Moulitsas is a bit too much of a Obama apologist for
    > *my* tastes, but other wise, yeah.

    So you have been tasting Moulitas too?

    Ferd Berfle, Dec 31, 2010