    "Carol J" <> wrote in message news:...

    ive got a worm on my PC and it will not identify the worm can someone please direct me to a worm remover program that can deal with this sort of thing please ty for your time.

    Carol J, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Carol J

    Ieuan Adams Guest

    "Carol J" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    "Carol J" <> wrote in message news:...

    ive got a worm on my PC and it will not identify the worm can someone please
    direct me to a worm remover program that can deal with this sort of thing
    please ty for your time

    If you think you've got a virus/worm then you'll need an anti-virus program.
    Norton Anti-Virus is one of the well known ones and you usually buy it from
    a local computer store. Several free ones are available on the net for
    downloading, I use the AVG Anti-Virus system. There is a free, basic version
    available and a professional, paid for version. The link to their web-site
    should be at the end of my message. Just download one version and run it,
    hopefully it'll pick up the worm and remove it. Don't forgot that you'll
    need to update the virus database every so often, its quite easy.
    Hope this helps and you get the worm sorted,
    Ieuan

    ---

    Ieuan Adams, Aug 5, 2003