Re: I've cleaned up the newsgroups

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by George Orwell, Nov 30, 2009.

  1. In article <w7UQm.72177$>,
    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:58:14 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    > > wrote:

    > > Want to give us (TINU) a early Christmas present? Unplug your
    > > computer.
    > >
    > > Forever.
    > >
    > >>You have done nothing. Absolutely nothing. All you ever do is report
    > >>your demented mumblings in here on a regular basis. You have been
    > >>proclaiming your success and the end of the postings for months which
    > >>says to me that either you're completely ineffective at whatever it is
    > >>you are trying to do or you are a utter idiot. I suspect that both are
    > >>the truth.

    > > Just killfile the fool. He's off his meds.

    > You're just a couple of retarded boys.

    The only kid sex related posts we ever see in here are the ones that the sick fool Lifshine continually craps out. All that creep does is lie and load up the news groups with stupid posts and comments that show us all just what a sick pedo he really is.

    Let's see WeiRdo_ScoTTy try to post a single link to support his constant lies. If he can, I'll give a huge apology but is he can't, then he leaves here forever. Agreed?

    The only early Christmas present that he could give us would be a quick and unpleasant death.

    Dr. Death (craving some pig-meat)

    https://www.mixmaster.it
    George Orwell, Nov 30, 2009

  2. George Orwell

    W.ooff.e2z Guest

    In article <>,
    George Orwell <> wrote:

    > In article <w7UQm.72177$>,
    > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:
    >
    > > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    > > > Want to give us (TINU) a early Christmas present? Unplug your
    > > > computer.
    > > >
    > > > Forever.

    > > > Just killfile the fool. He's off his meds.

    > > You're just a couple of retarded boys.

    > The only kid sex related posts we ever see in here are the ones that the sick
    > fool Lifshine continually craps out. All that creep does is lie and load up
    > the news groups with stupid posts and comments that show us all just what a
    > sick pedo he really is.
    >
    > Let's see WeiRdo_ScoTTy try to post a single link to support his constant
    > lies. If he can, I'll give a huge apology but is he can't, then he leaves
    > here forever. Agreed?
    >
    > The only early Christmas present that he could give us would be a quick and
    > unpleasant death.
    >
    > Dr. Death (craving some pig-meat)

    LMAO...PiGGy has been FOUND OUT and properly decoded
    --
    "Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
    ®o|o®
    W.ooff.e2z, Dec 1, 2009

  3. George Orwell

    W.oolf.e2z Guest

    In article <7UcRm.60573$>,
    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:

    > "George Orwell" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <w7UQm.72177$>,
    > > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    > >> You're just a couple of retarded boys.

    > > The only kid sex related posts we ever see in here are the ones that the
    > > sick fool Lifshine continually craps out. All that creep does is lie and
    > > load up the news groups with stupid posts and comments that show us all
    > > just what a sick pedo he really is.
    > >
    > > Let's see WeiRdo_ScoTTy try to post a single link to support his constant
    > > lies. If he can, I'll give a huge apology but is he can't, then he leaves
    > > here forever. Agreed?
    > >
    > > The only early Christmas present that he could give us would be a quick
    > > and unpleasant death.
    > >
    > > Dr. Death (craving some pig-meat)

    > You talk about constant lies but what is the first lie, asshole?

    Gosh PiGGy....I'm thinkin that THIS IS THAT LIE FAT u ASS RETARD:

    W.oolf.e2z, Dec 1, 2009