Re: ITSM

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kat, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. Kat

    Kat Guest

    How about the CEH Cert??

    http://www.eccouncil.org/CEH.htm

    As for the Sys Admin question. I'm going to medical school <grins>

    --
    Kat - MCNGP #29

    Kat, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > How about the CEH Cert??
    >
    > http://www.eccouncil.org/CEH.htm
    >
    > As for the Sys Admin question. I'm going to medical school <grins>

    What happened to getting us an MCNGP cruise? er, I mean, what happened to
    your new job on a cruise ship?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Crusie has been delayed til summer- July, to be exact. I'm currently
    negotiating between 2 cruise lines, to see who can offer me the better
    deal. Once they found out about my MCNGP status, they couldn't keep
    their hands off me!

    Hopefully I will be able to keep it under wraps, and make a decision
    without getting offered too many benefits. Wouldn't want it to go to my
    head.

    --
    Kat - MCNGP #29

    Kat, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Kat <> wrote in news:4087f54f$:

    > Once they found out about my MCNGP status, they couldn't keep
    > their hands off me!

    noen of us can...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Kat

    Jose Saamuel Guest

    Looks like too much work....can u point me to a braindump?! ;-)

    Jose Saamuel, Apr 23, 2004