RE: It's not unusual

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=, May 19, 2004.

  1. to be loved by anyone
    It's not unusual to have fun with anyone,
    =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=, May 19, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > to be loved by anyone,
    > It's not unusual to have fun with anyone,

    but when I see you hanging about with anyone
    It's not unusual to see me cry,
    oh I wanna' die
    It's not unusual to go out at any time
    but when I see you out and about it's such a crime
    if you should ever want to be loved by anyone,
    It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say
    you find it happens all the time
    love will never do what you want it to
    why can't this crazy love be mine
    It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone
    It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone
    but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime
    it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you
    whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

    (just to get the lyric portion overwith)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 19, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    kpg Guest

    > (just to get the lyric portion overwith)

    Damn you Neil!

    From the depths of hell I stab at thee...

    kp (I'm not picking on you) gee
    kpg, May 19, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:#Vds8pbPEHA.1480
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > From the depths of hell-desk I stab at thee...

    IFYPFY

    (My mom says you're pickin' on me cuase you're jealous! And stop calling me
    and asking if I want to go to Boston. No means no!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 ("hell-desk, Satan speaking, what seems to be the problem?")
    Neil, May 19, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:#Vds8pbPEHA.1480
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > From the depths of hell-desk I stab at thee...

    > IFYPFY
    >
    > (My mom says you're pickin' on me cuase you're jealous! And stop calling

    me
    > and asking if I want to go to Boston. No means no!)

    Neil, you wanna come to Boston? It's lovely this time of year. What with the
    birds sh!tting on your windshield and extra rain making the sewers overflow
    and all, it's absolutely gorgeous!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 19, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > Neil, you wanna come to Boston? It's lovely this time of year. What
    > with the birds sh!tting on your windshield and extra rain making the
    > sewers overflow and all, it's absolutely gorgeous!

    and "kpg" spewed:

    > Yes. When girls pick on you it means they like you.
    > When guys pick on you it means your a wimp. Or they like you.
    > Or they like that your a wimp. Or they want to move to Boston with
    > you.
    > But not me. I'm a real man. A manly man's man. I don't like you.
    > Well, I do but not in that way. Stop picking on me. I'm going now.

    ....so let me get this straight? you're asking me to move to Boston with
    you, too? WTF!?!? AKKKKKKK! p'tooey. No is the answer to you, too!

    **SHUDDER**

    yeah...right...how 'bout 'dem Bears?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 19, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 5/19/04 1:08 PM:

    > ...so let me get this straight? you're asking me to move to Boston with
    > you, too? WTF!?!? AKKKKKKK! p'tooey. No is the answer to you, too!
    >
    > **SHUDDER**

    You don't like Boston? What have you got against Boston? I hear they
    have great beans!

    > yeah...right...how 'bout 'dem Bears?

    Oh! So you'd rather go to Chicago! I get it now.

    I dunno... ever been to Spokane?

    JaR
    Confused Thug
    JaR, May 19, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > You don't like Boston? What have you got against Boston? I hear they
    > have great beans!

    the best

    *runs*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 19, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:egE9u7dPEHA.3220
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Neil opined, On 5/19/04 1:08 PM:
    >
    >> ...so let me get this straight? you're asking me to move to Boston

    with
    >> you, too? WTF!?!? AKKKKKKK! p'tooey. No is the answer to you, too!
    >>
    >> **SHUDDER**

    > You don't like Boston? What have you got against Boston? I hear they
    > have great beans!
    >

    >> yeah...right...how 'bout 'dem Bears?
    >>

    > Oh! So you'd rather go to Chicago! I get it now.
    >
    > I dunno... ever been to Spokane?
    >
    > JaR
    > Confused Thug

    WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO MOVE IN WITH YOU NOW?!?! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU
    GUYS!!!!

    (when my wife told me I was cute, I had no idea she meant to the guys. I
    have to go sing a song by the odds now:

    "I wanna make every woman I see
    I wanna make every woman I see
    Do you know what's the matter with me?
    I'm a heterosexual man
    just a heterosexual man

    I wanna do every woman I know
    I wanna do it to them in their clothes
    I wanna make it with them, don't you know
    I'm a heterosexual man
    It's just a problem with my glands

    I'm a heterosexual, heterosexual man

    Neil, May 19, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Consultant Guest

    say, are you about a size 14?

    Consultant, May 19, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Lost Guest

    <Singing>
    Please come to Boston
    for the springtime...
    </Singing>
    Sorry, couldn't resist....

    B)

    Lost, May 19, 2004
  12. Actually, I've slimmed down to a 6 now. I just love the frill
    panties against my skin!!! Where's my dog? Precious!!

    It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.

    ----- Consultant wrote: ----

    say, are you about a size 14

    =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=, May 20, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Neil Guest

    "Lost" <no_one@no_where.com> wrote in news:f5ed01c43de6$e6a08b30
    $:

    > <Singing>
    > Please come to Boston
    > for the springtime...
    > </Singing>
    > Sorry, couldn't resist....
    >
    > B)

    you're freakin me out...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 20, 2004
  14. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=

    Lost Guest

    Hey dude ya got nuthin to be freaked out about, 'kay?

    XXXOOO
    B)

    Lost, May 20, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?c2FuZHdvcm0=?=