Re: It's just wrong

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ray, May 18, 2009.

  1. ray

    ray Guest

    On Sun, 17 May 2009 20:02:43 -0400, Bowser wrote:

    > Maybe it's me, but there's something just wrong with this statue in
    > front of the library in Beaufort, SC.
    >
    > http://www.manzi.org/pix/wrong.jpg

    You're right - it's just you.

    ray, May 18, 2009

  2. ray

    Paul Heslop Guest

    ray wrote:

    > On Sun, 17 May 2009 20:02:43 -0400, Bowser wrote:
    >
    > > Maybe it's me, but there's something just wrong with this statue in
    > > front of the library in Beaufort, SC.
    > >
    > > http://www.manzi.org/pix/wrong.jpg

    > You're right - it's just you.

    obviously not :O)
    --
    Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, May 18, 2009

  3. ray

    ray Guest

    On Mon, 18 May 2009 06:24:28 -0500, Ron Hunter wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >> ray wrote:

    >>> You're right - it's just you.

    >> obviously not :O)

    > 'Wrong' is in the eye of the beholder, like beauty. I see nothing wrong
    > in the picture. Perhaps it is your mindset, when you viewed the image.

    OP did not ask if there was anything wrong with the picture - asked if
    there was something wrong with the statue. The answer is no - art is
    different things to different people - there is no 'right' or 'wrong' art.

    ray, May 18, 2009
  4. ray

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Ron Hunter wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > ray wrote:

    > >> You're right - it's just you.

    > > obviously not :O)

    > 'Wrong' is in the eye of the beholder, like beauty. I see nothing wrong
    > in the picture. Perhaps it is your mindset, when you viewed the image.

    I find it funny, not 'wrong'

    Paul Heslop, May 18, 2009
  5. "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Ron Hunter wrote:
    >> Paul Heslop wrote:

    >> > obviously not :O)

    >> 'Wrong' is in the eye of the beholder, like beauty. I see nothing wrong
    >> in the picture. Perhaps it is your mindset, when you viewed the image.

    > I find it funny, not 'wrong'
    > --
    > Paul (We won't die of devotion)

    Hmmmm........, after much observation, consideration of the depiction
    in all its possible respects, much thought, and much soul-searching,
    I heartily agree with you! 8^)
    --DR

    David Ruether, May 18, 2009
  6. ray

    Paul Heslop Guest

    David Ruether wrote:

    > > I find it funny, not 'wrong'
    > > --
    > > Paul (We won't die of devotion)

    > Hmmmm........, after much observation, consideration of the depiction
    > in all its possible respects, much thought, and much soul-searching,
    > I heartily agree with you! 8^)
    > --DR

    :O) yay!

    Paul Heslop, May 18, 2009