    Mark Robinson wrote:
    > Hello Telstraclear, anyone home ?

    Yep... your post is showing on xnet.

    EMB, Aug 18, 2008

  2. EMB

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Allistar" typed:
    > EMB wrote:
    >
    >> Mark Robinson wrote:
    >>> Hello Telstraclear, anyone home ?

    >> Yep... your post is showing on xnet.

    > ...and on Giganews.

    ....and Actrix
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 18, 2008

  3. In article <>, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >Somewhere on teh intarweb "Allistar" typed:
    >> EMB wrote:

    >>> Yep... your post is showing on xnet.

    >> ...and on Giganews.

    >....and Actrix

    ... aioe. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Aug 19, 2008
  4. In article <48aa14e7$>, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    >Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
    >> In article <>, "~misfit~"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> Somewhere on teh intarweb "Allistar" typed:

    >>> ....and Actrix

    >> .. aioe. :)

    >Yet no reply from Mark....

    Maybe his reading is broken. The writing looks fine.

    ... as a picky aside, what does 'teh' mean ? I suspect fat fingers ? :) :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Aug 19, 2008
  5. EMB

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
    > In article <>, "~misfit~"
    > <> wrote:
    >> Somewhere on teh intarweb "Allistar" typed:

    >>> ...and on Giganews.

    >> ....and Actrix

    > .. aioe. :)

    Yet no reply from Mark....
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 19, 2008
  6. EMB

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:
    > In article <48aa14e7$>, "~misfit~"
    > <> wrote:
    >> Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:

    >>> .. aioe. :)

    >> Yet no reply from Mark....

    > Maybe his reading is broken. The writing looks fine.
    >
    > .. as a picky aside, what does 'teh' mean ?

    It's geek-speak for 'the'.

    > I suspect fat fingers ?
    > :) :)

    Your suspicion would be correct sir. I do indeed suffer from FFS, FFS. <g>

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 19, 2008
  7. EMB

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "Murray Symon" typed:
    > Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >
    >> In article <48aa14e7$>, "~misfit~"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> Somewhere on teh intarweb "Bruce Sinclair" typed:

    >>> Yet no reply from Mark....

    >> Maybe his reading is broken. The writing looks fine.
    >>
    >> .. as a picky aside, what does 'teh' mean ? I suspect fat fingers ?
    >> :) :)

    > Its been mis-spelt so much that its evolved into a slang word of it's
    > own

    Exactly so. The curse of the two-finger typist, getting letters out of
    order. In the case of 'teh' usually the right hand is typing the t and the h
    but the left hand doesn't wait and puts the e in the middle. However, the
    'teh' in my attribute line is deliberate.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 19, 2008