Re: It's amazing what they like

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Wooffe2z, Nov 29, 2009.

  1. Wooffe2z

    Wooffe2z Guest

    In article <XCyQm.34206$>,
    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:

    > Of course, a LOT of summer camp scenes. There are chock full of children.
    > Love children. Georgous gorgeous children.

    3rd post from the bottom:
    http://tinyurl.com/nk5slm
    Wereo_SUPREME

    It was consensual. If you read the posts you'd see those kids were
    coming on to ME. The camp had an open door policy and I wasn't about
    to discourage them. You won't find a judge in the country who wouldn't
    toss that case out on its own merits! It's really not surprising
    because I am AWL that matters!

    I didn't invite them into the shower but once there, they got
    naturally curious.  Kids like to explore.  One of the reasons kids go
    to camp is sex ed.  But make no mistake, it was NOT kiddie korn!
    They're all adults now worshipping at the altar of their Lord and
    Savior SCOTT LIFSHINE.  They are tuned into the NEW INTELLECT.  I am
    AWL that matters!

    See the most interesting life of the wereo...
    (taken from his webpage before he removed them)

    This is where it sleeps:
    http://tinyurl.com/q5bg9k
    and:
    http://tinyurl.com/njutc6

    This is where it prepares its food: http://tinyurl.com/kucgva

    This is where it washes: http://tinyurl.com/nhqmeh

    It calls this place home: http://tinyurl.com/ndyrvo

    Recordings (2) of the so-cawl'd interviews that show just what a joke he
    is:
    http://tinyurl.com/ov9bqz
    http://tinyurl.com/mrljxu

    Lifshite being the nutcase he is:
    https://www.ifp.org/classifieds/classified.php?id=5894

    The future home of the criminally insane mental failure:
    http://tinyurl.com/ksnf8p
    "Turn up the voltage on the fat-guy until he shuts up"

    And who can forget this classic!

    http://tinyurl.com/mzagc9
    Police Arrest Man at Ontario Museum

    (AP) 28 Jan. 2001 - Sheriff's deputies were called to the Ontario
    Museum of History and Art Monday, after a mentally ill man refused to
    leave until his collection of radio tapes were put on display.
    Officials say Scott A. Lifshine of New York entered the museum around 1
    o'clock, carrying a shopping bag full of reel-to-reel tapes and video
    cassettes. Lifshine, 42, claimed to be the only person on earth in
    possession of recordings of the momentus "California Jam" concert, that
    took place at the Ontario Motor Speedway in the 1970's. When told that
    his tapes were not rare, or relevant to the museum's exhibits, Lifshine
    became angry and refused to leave.

    Deputy Ronald Juerst described Lifshine as a man with "several mental
    illnesses", who has a history of confrontations in public places in New
    York. Records show Lifshine was evaluated following an arrest in 1981.
    He is described as a "paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of
    grandeur". He told sherriff's department interviewers that he is the
    "greatest rock star and movie star in the world", and that he "controls
    all Internet newsgroups". Newsgroups are bulletin boards available
    online which cover thousands of topics. Lifshine's carries an I.D. card
    that lists his home address as a halfway house for the mentally ill in
    East Rutherford, New Jersey.

    MoM & PoPs weirdio wood be SO PROUD ;)

    And thanks to the many piracy reports to:
    http://www.riaa.com/reportpiracy.php

    We have been able to close Mr. Lifshine's illegal music sales/download
    site:
    http://www.californiajam.com/

    "Then I started having sex with one of the guys. He was kinda good-
    looking and blond and legal age. And he had a real nice ass. There was
    some play; and he liked me too and even initiated the play. I put my
    finger in his ass and he shit awl over my hand." - Scott Lifshine,
    June 2nd 2009.

    Read AWL about Scott Lifshine and what he says about Camp Sussex being a
    NUDE camp for kids AND how he sold drugs to Camp Sussex employees:

    http://tinyurl.com/bhmck
    http://tinyurl.com/8jqaj
    http://tinyurl.com/cgryq
    http://tinyurl.com/drjcb

    Concerned? Outraged?
    Want to tell the camp how you feel?

    Camp Sussex Contact Info:
    Contact Bob Silver at 718-261-8700 x13 or fax (718) 793-2857
    Email:

    Office Address:
    110-11 Queens Blvd., Suite 1BB
    Forest Hills, NY 11375
    Phone Number:
    Tel 718.261.8700
    Fax Number:
    Tel 718.793.2857
    Email:

    Camp Address:
    110Camp Sussex
    1720 Route 565
    Sussex, NJ 07461

    Lifshine, S
    1810 Bruckner Blvd, Apt 14A
    Bronx, NY 10473-3738
    (718) 328-2248
    Type: Land Line
    Provider: Verizon

    Local Information for Bronx, NY
    Population: 1,332,650
    Total Households: 463,242
    Median Age: 31.50
    Median Household Income: $27,611

    Source: U.S. Census Bureau; Census 2000

    Quote from boy Scott was trying to hit on in the alt.music.dio group:

    You should write to the Google administrators to erase substantial and
    massive crapload of your sex-driven lustful posts before anyone sees
    and reads what you have written. No normal person would write massive
    amounts sexual prose of their own miserable sex-life or make creepy
    lustful responds to people whom they don't know, how old or what their
    backrounds are. Anyone with a half of wit can see that something is
    poop-wired in your head. You're very ill and fundamentally blind to
    your own illness. Whatever caused you to stop taking your medicine
    years ago has made you cross way beyond moral thinking and has made
    you incredibly creepy.

    > I could really love you if you knock off that "pedophile" bullshit.

    They always believe 'love' is the same as 'lust.' Creeps also always use
    quotation marks when they want to rub it under the carpet after they
    have been revealed to be what they really are. The lust keeps them
    clinging on the target even though the target turned out to be
    reluctant of their urges. It's amazing how many of the creeps there are
    on the internet and how many will be revealed in time if a right person
    happens to be around. Unfortunately, in this world, some of them will
    never get caught and continue their ill and creepy ways.

    I despise the creeps and what they have done to this world.

    > Say it to my mouth outside the CAMP Gate.

    Ill-logical creeps also project many of their own failures onto normal
    people after their illness has been brought under the spotlight. The
    ill-logical creeps always get stuck into their own mind, jumping rampant
    with their pogosticks in circles. The creeps also want to ask the same
    questions.

    John Wayne Gacy piss drunk and passed out in the swimming pool isn't
    suppose to be funny for the creep's supporters.

    Yay for St. Lucy's Day and Christmas!

    Christmas Carrol of the Creep's Rock
    [traditional hymn for St. Lucy's Day, Dec 13]

    Creep saw a pretty, innocent above, twinkling in a tree...

    In hasty blinding urge, the creep would beat his meat
    for since in weeks he had none young to eat
    "This time I will be sure to cheat
    and now will turn on the heat!"

    Climbed a tree so thick and high
    the creep released a lustful sigh
    Ignored to look that of a small twig
    which refused to carry the pedophile's grip

    Didn't see it coming, so fast was the pace
    Fell down hard to his own creepy disgrace

    Now the creepy, massive Jew
    his own busted, bloody gums he chew
    Heard something which snapped
    twas just his own teeth and ribs that cracked

    "Oh little leaf of joy
    who made me screw this rock in pain!
    Oh curse and curse
    you made me freakin' insane!
    Since no teeth and glory I have now
    a marriage could only work with a cow!

    Came a year, came a few
    The old creepy pedophile, the Jew
    died alone, creepy insane, his mind it blew

    But Christmas time came again, o-hoy
    The little branch of joy
    waved in peace and in harmony
    Twas always then when
    snowflakes fell on the ground
    Covering in white, made all land spellbound

    Only one bald, gruesome spot
    always stood still and ill
    Never was it healed
    and forever the pedophile's true place was sealed.
    At Creep's Rock.

    ( ^_______________^ )

    l creep molested the neighbor but the neighbor was obviously in terror
    on top of dried out cockroaches. The Calmjam recording stuffed inside
    the neighbor's mouth must have kept the neighbor quiet during the
    process of urge releasing.

    Ill creep molested the neighbor but the neighbor was obviously in terror
    on top of dried out cockroaches. The Calmjam recording stuffed inside
    the neighbor's mouth must have kept the neighbor quiet during the
    process of urge releasing.

    Ill creeps always desire for another round of teenage poontang buffet.

    Ill-logical creep's nerves are fried because of lack of sleep due to
    urges of lust rushing through the creep's mind. The creep shouldn't had
    try to reach and grab the little branch of joy. But pedophiles always
    make the same mistake.

    Like previously mentioned, the creep does have the ill pogostick
    syndrome. It's amazing what ill and creepy lust can do to a person.

    You're projecting and irritated that the dormant insanity has spread
    across your mind. Your late hours by the computer is the proof. Not to
    mention your massive amounts of creepy posts.

    The wereo is ill and surreal NAMBLA mascot. It's all very absurd and yet
    so true.

    Pogo pedophile is jumping in circles in his own mind on top of his
    ridiculous pogostick, then fell down and the pogostick accidentally
    swung abruptly into Pogo's stinky throat.

    Now the ill creep can't sleep. The ill urges and frustration will keep
    him awake and make him release creepy hyena noises. Creeps can never
    help themselves.

    Mentally ill creeps should always purchase plastic, inflatable sheeps to
    get rid off their weekly ill and dormant urges.

    *I Gate¹d The PIG*
    To the tune of: I Started a Joke by The Bee Gees

    I gate¹d The PIG
    Which started the whole world laffing
    But Shitshine was too STUPID to see
    IT was really AWL about ME, oh yes

    I started to laff, which started the whole net laughing,
    Oh, if I¹d only seen that the PiGGy has fleas

    I looked at the screen, wiping the tears from my eyes,
    And I fell out of bed, Laffin¹ my ass off from things that I¹d said.

    Til the pig finally died, which started the whole world living,
    Oh, if I¹d only seen what a grand day that¹d be

    --
    PEDOTARD PIG FACE SAYS WHAT?
    Wooffe2z, Nov 29, 2009