Re: ISP Cancel Now what?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bert Hyman, Oct 27, 2010.

  1. Bert Hyman

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news: philo
    <> wrote:

    > So I called them and after a half hour or so of asking questions...
    > the bottom line is that I *cannot* sign up for AT&T DSL if I currently
    > have a DSL provider. I'll have to let it lapse then sign up.

    Here, my ISP will do all the wrangling with the DSL provider(s).

    Have you chosen a new ISP, or are you in a situation where your ISP must
    also be your DSL provider?

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
    Bert Hyman, Oct 27, 2010

  2. Bert Hyman

    philo Guest

    "Bert Hyman" <> wrote in message
    > In news: philo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> So I called them and after a half hour or so of asking questions...
    >> the bottom line is that I *cannot* sign up for AT&T DSL if I currently
    >> have a DSL provider. I'll have to let it lapse then sign up.

    > Here, my ISP will do all the wrangling with the DSL provider(s).
    >
    > Have you chosen a new ISP, or are you in a situation where your ISP must
    > also be your DSL provider?

    My DSL provoider and ISP are one and the same.

    Since I have an AT&T landline

    the cheapest package is to simply add at&t DSL service
    philo, Oct 27, 2010