Re: iserve for hosting

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by art, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. art

    art Guest

    On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 22:17:18 +1200, "rw" <> wrote:

    >In article <>, "art"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >> anyone here use iserves enharnced hosting plan. i note that it only
    >> includes 20MB of space, but allows you to have as many websites in that
    >> space, which is something i am looking for, for $60 per month. would
    >> welcome any feedback as to peoples experiences if anyone uses them.
    >>

    >I recently registered a domain name with iServe on their free hosting
    >plan and found their service and replies to email to be excellent
    >rw

    Thanks, good to hear they have good supoort. I am really looking to
    see if anyone is using their enharnced plan and how they find it.

    art, Aug 9, 2003

  2. art

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <>,
    art <> wrote:

    > Thanks, good to hear they have good supoort. I am really looking to
    > see if anyone is using their enharnced plan and how they find it.

    Well, what do you want to use it for? Do you have any special needs from
    a webhost?

    --
    madknoxie

    madknoxie, Aug 10, 2003

  3. art <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 22:17:18 +1200, "rw" <> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>, "art"
    > ><> wrote:
    > >

    > >> anyone here use iserves enharnced hosting plan. i note that it only
    > >> includes 20MB of space, but allows you to have as many websites in that
    > >> space, which is something i am looking for, for $60 per month. would
    > >> welcome any feedback as to peoples experiences if anyone uses them.
    > >>

    > >I recently registered a domain name with iServe on their free hosting
    > >plan and found their service and replies to email to be excellent
    > >rw

    > Thanks, good to hear they have good supoort. I am really looking to
    > see if anyone is using their enharnced plan and how they find it.

    I've been using iServe for well over a year now and have nothing but
    good things to say about them. I use their enhanced plan and have
    about 110 domain names on my iServe account (these are for my
    clients).

    iServe support is the best I've come across, with replies to my emails
    coming back within 5 minutes sometimes! The most I've had to wait was
    about 15 minutes for a reply. And the replies are always useful too,
    not the usual "No you can't do that" or "Read the FAQ". Their support
    staff are very friendly and knowledgeable.

    The iServe Management Console, which you use to manage everything, is
    exceptional. I can't think of anything that it can't do that I'd like
    to be able to do. Everything from the usual setting up of mail boxes
    and FTP accounts through to creating databases and handling access to
    web stats for my clients.

    iServe's great service makes me look good in the eyes of my clients
    because I can do things easily and quickly that other hosting
    companies won't let me do by myself.

    iServe seems to be very open to suggestions for new services, they've
    acted on all my past suggestions (although I probably wasn't the only
    one asking, so I can't take all the credit).

    Other than being a very happy customer of iServe I have no vested
    interest in the company. Feel free to email me if you have any
    questions.

    The Bit Bandit, Aug 17, 2003