Re: iserve for hosting

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by T.N.O, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. T.N.O

    T.N.O Guest

    "Mark Harris" wrote
    | I'm really going to trust my business to an outfit that relies
    | on scantily clad women posing provocatively and states that blah blah...

    They can state what ever they like, scantily clad women are in high regard
    in my books.

    T.N.O, Aug 9, 2003

  2. T.N.O

    Mark Harris Guest

    On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:42:02 +1200, "T.N.O" <> wrote:

    >"Mark Harris" wrote
    >| I'm really going to trust my business to an outfit that relies
    >| on scantily clad women posing provocatively and states that blah blah...
    >
    >They can state what ever they like, scantily clad women are in high regard
    >in my books.

    Ah, true, and I have nothing against them (more's the pity when that's
    literal as well as figurative)

    I'd just prefer a kevlar covered goon with an AK47 over a pretty
    pouting princess when it comes to keeping things safe.

    cheers

    mark
    --
    "Someone's been mean to you! Tell me who it is, so I can punch him tastefully."
    - Ralph Bakshi's Mighty Mouse

    Mark Harris, Aug 10, 2003

  3. T.N.O

    T.N.O Guest

    "Mark Harris" wrote
    | I'd just prefer a kevlar covered goon with an AK47 over a pretty
    | pouting princess when it comes to keeping things safe.

    Maybe a kevlar covered pouting princess with an AK? hmmm we might be onto
    something.

    T.N.O, Aug 11, 2003