Re: ISDN to Voip box

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Gordon Henderson, May 18, 2010.

  1. Gordon Henderson, May 18, 2010

  2. Vicktor Whieste, May 18, 2010

  3. Gordon Henderson

    Bodincus Guest

    (18/05/10 16:06), Vicktor Whieste:

    >> http://www.voipon.co.uk/voip-gateways-c-3.html
    >>

    > I'd not buy from those *************** - if they were the last ******
    > VoIP provider on earth I'd get a couple of paper cups and some string.

    This message has been reported to your provider.
    You just wrote the epitaph for your tombstone.
    Oh, don't bother replying, you're plonked.

    Ivor, could this be... our friend coming back under another shady
    permutation of his?
    --
    Bodincus - The Y2K Druid
    ************************
    Bodincus, May 18, 2010
  4. In article <NmzIn.3131$2>,
    Bodincus <> wrote:
    >(18/05/10 16:06), Vicktor Whieste:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.voipon.co.uk/voip-gateways-c-3.html
    >>>

    >> I'd not buy from those *************** - if they were the last ******
    >> VoIP provider on earth I'd get a couple of paper cups and some string.
    >>

    >This message has been reported to your provider.
    >You just wrote the epitaph for your tombstone.
    >Oh, don't bother replying, you're plonked.

    Won't stop him posting - if you google for him, he posts in many places
    by that pseudonym - never seems to have a good word to say about anything.

    Gordon
    Gordon Henderson, May 18, 2010
  5. On Tue, 18 May 2010 17:37:01 +0100, Bodincus wrote:

    > (18/05/10 16:06), Vicktor Whieste:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.voipon.co.uk/voip-gateways-c-3.html
    >>>

    >> I'd not buy from those *************** - if they were the last ******
    >> VoIP provider on earth I'd get a couple of paper cups and some string.
    >>

    > This message has been reported to your provider. You just wrote the
    > epitaph for your tombstone. Oh, don't bother replying, you're plonked.

    Nope, still working - better luck next time:

    The case is clear - VOIPON are spammers. I'm sorry you have a problem
    with that, but it is an established fact.
    Vicktor Whieste, May 19, 2010
  6. Gordon Henderson

    alexd Guest

    On 19/05/10 07:33, Vicktor Whieste wrote:

    > The case is clear - VOIPON are spammers. I'm sorry you have a problem
    > with that, but it is an established fact.

    I haven't seen any spam from VoipOn, yet I've seen your irrelevant
    ranting [and inadvertent publicising] in here about them.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    08:27:37 up 21 days, 8:17, 1 user, load average: 0.10, 0.25, 0.26
    alexd, May 19, 2010
  7. Gordon Henderson

    Graham. Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message news:...

    > "Gordon Henderson" <> wrote in message news:hsujgi$853$...
    >> In article <NmzIn.3131$2>,
    >> Bodincus <> wrote:
    >>>(18/05/10 16:06), Vicktor Whieste:

    >>>This message has been reported to your provider.
    >>>You just wrote the epitaph for your tombstone.
    >>>Oh, don't bother replying, you're plonked.

    >> Won't stop him posting - if you google for him, he posts in many places
    >> by that pseudonym - never seems to have a good word to say about anything.

    > He hasn't even got the grace to tell us which brands of string and cups work best!
    >
    > Rob

    Ha!

    I was going to ask if he had primary-rate paper cups, or just the basic ones.
    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., May 19, 2010
  8. On Wed, 19 May 2010 08:30:49 +0100, alexd wrote:

    > On 19/05/10 07:33, Vicktor Whieste wrote:
    >
    >> The case is clear - VOIPON are spammers. I'm sorry you have a problem
    >> with that, but it is an established fact.

    > I haven't seen any spam from VoipOn, yet I've seen your irrelevant
    > ranting [and inadvertent publicising] in here about them.

    One mans ham, another mans spam. I'm glad to publisicse that VOIPON are
    spammers. No problem with that at all Alexd. Is the owner your boyfriend?
    Vicktor Whieste, May 19, 2010