Re: iSCSI Data fragmented on 1Gb Ethernet

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 4, 2007.

  1. This is really something for HP to address - it's their software and their
    hardware and their drivers. I'd try posting a question on their support
    forum, or contacting your support person directly. Personally, I'd bet on an
    ethernet driver, but that's just a random WAG.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 4, 2007