Re: Is Training Kit really enough?

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Vilsad P P, Dec 28, 2006.

  1. Vilsad P P

    Vilsad P P Guest

    70-536 will give you MCP nad the Self Paced Training kit is enough

    Vilsad P P, Dec 28, 2006

  2. In my part, I passed the exam (70-536) using the training kits and other
    related ebooks and books related to programming (C#.NET). And also play
    around by applying what you have learned in your training kits by doing some
    projects and testing.

    From your second question, yes it will credit and give you a MCP status.
    Good luck!

    --
    4th Year Bachelor of Technology Major in Information Technology-
    Technological University of the Philippines

    Software Engineering Technologists

    Willy David Jr, Jan 12, 2007