Re: Is This The Place

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 12, 2009.

  1. Popcorn wrote:
    > Does this newsgroup also include the Thunderbird mail client? I have
    > looked for it,and to me there doesn't seem to be one. If there is,
    > please direct me to it. Thank you.

    you can if you want. Or
    netscape.public.mozilla.mail-news will do just as good.
    Or you can try mozilla.support.thunderbird which is
    on the news.mozilla.org server. Or if you don't like
    newsgroups, then you can try the mozillazine forums:
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=50

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 12, 2009