Re: Is this the Garden of Eden?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Dec 3, 2008.

  1. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > alt.binaries.pictures.girls
    >
    > If it is an FBI sting, I wish they would stop it.


    Why poast it here? Do you think an agent monitors this newsfroup?


    > Text like "meet 14 year
    > old gurls" and the like, does that sound like kiddie porn to you?
    >


    Probably.

    > Is it worth 10 years in prison to click one of these links?


    No.

    > What the hell's
    > going on with the internet?


    Stupid people want to control the flow of information.
    Its like anything else that starts out cool. Eventually morons find that
    they can either make shitloads of money from it and they try to maximise
    it for that alone or control freaks discover it and try to reshape it
    into something that they approve of. Ive seen it happen to *many*
    things. Enjoy it now...things rarely change for the better. Humans have
    a tendency to FUBAR shit given enough time and resources.

    > I guess now that we're on the internet we're
    > talking with snakes and eating apples?
    >

    Make sure the apples are organic?
    <shrugs>
    I'm just hoping it dosent implode into a sea of regulation and *managed*
    infortmation.
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 3, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    Cork Soaker Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >> Wibble wobble Ham Sandwich.

    > I'm just hoping it dosent implode into a sea of regulation and *managed*
    > infortmation.
    >


    I'm hoping for automated spell checkers.
     
    Cork Soaker, Dec 3, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > news:gh73mb$bjp$...
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls
    >>>
    >>> If it is an FBI sting, I wish they would stop it.

    >> Why poast it here? Do you think an agent monitors this newsfroup?
    >>
    >>
    >>> Text like "meet 14 year old gurls" and the like, does that sound like
    >>> kiddie porn to you?
    >>>

    >> Probably.

    > If they post "meet 14 year old gurls" on Myspace would that imply kiddie
    > porn?
    >

    I'm not familiar with MySpace. If its a normal thing that you see there
    everyday then its probably not porn. Maybe its a site or page for kids.
    Why the **** do you want to meet teenyboppers anyway?
    :(
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 4, 2008
    #3
  4. Cork Soaker wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> Wibble wobble Ham Sandwich.

    >> I'm just hoping it dosent implode into a sea of regulation and
    >> *managed* infortmation.
    >>

    >
    > I'm hoping for automated spell checkers.


    I'm hoping you become less of a **** and stop setting xpoasts to your
    favorite newsfroup.
    My guess is you'll stay a ****.
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 4, 2008
    #4
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    catchme Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >> news:gh73mb$bjp$...
    >>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls
    >>>>
    >>>> If it is an FBI sting, I wish they would stop it.
    >>> Why poast it here? Do you think an agent monitors this newsfroup?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> Text like "meet 14 year old gurls" and the like, does that sound
    >>>> like kiddie porn to you?
    >>>>
    >>> Probably.

    >> If they post "meet 14 year old gurls" on Myspace would that imply
    >> kiddie porn?

    > I'm not familiar with MySpace. If its a normal thing that you see there
    > everyday then its probably not porn. Maybe its a site or page for kids.
    > Why the **** do you want to meet teenyboppers anyway?
    > :(
    >

    i think this is about his neighbour's daughter, with whom he admits he
    talked to on a social blogsite.
    He then tried to backtrack and said he wasn't proposing anything, but
    then brings up THIS topic of multigenerational sexuality, claiming he
    just happened to subscribe to a newsgroup which he believes may be an
    FBI sting.
    I think if the FBI werent interested in him prior to this, they oughtta
    be now- he left enough remarks which appear self-incriminating.
    There IS another possibility- that he may be just a harmless troll, and
    we having taken the bait.


    --
    To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
    Resist much, obey little,
    Once unquestioning obedience, once fully enslaved,
    Once fully enslaved, no nation, state, city of this earth,
    ever after-ward resumes its liberty.

    -Walt Whitman, 1860
     
    catchme, Dec 5, 2008
    #5
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    catchme Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > I didn't start this. Some son a bitch posting these so-called "illegal
    > links" in alt.binaries.pictures.girls started it.


    actually, YOU began this topic, here.
    if you dont like what you see on another newsgroup, don't subscribe.
    if you like nude girls, buy a penthouse or Met-Art magazine- their
    content is legal, and tastefully done.
    Just please dont post about it here.
     
    catchme, Dec 5, 2008
    #6
  7. On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:01:08 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > news:gh9iv6$i78$...
    >> Cork Soaker wrote:
    >>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>>>> Wibble wobble Ham Sandwich.
    >>>> I'm just hoping it dosent implode into a sea of regulation and *managed*
    >>>> infortmation.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> I'm hoping for automated spell checkers.

    >>
    >> I'm hoping you become less of a **** and stop setting xpoasts to your
    >> favorite newsfroup.
    >> My guess is you'll stay a ****.

    > Please please let's keep cool heads.

    I see a bright future for you in diplomacy.

    SNARF

    --
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire
    http://www.alternet.org
     
    §ñühwØ£f, Dec 5, 2008
    #7
  8. On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:00:31 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > news:gh9irj$i78$...
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:gh73mb$bjp$...
    >>>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>>>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls
    >>>>>
    >>>>> If it is an FBI sting, I wish they would stop it.
    >>>> Why poast it here? Do you think an agent monitors this newsfroup?
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Text like "meet 14 year old gurls" and the like, does that sound like
    >>>>> kiddie porn to you?
    >>>>>
    >>>> Probably.
    >>> If they post "meet 14 year old gurls" on Myspace would that imply kiddie
    >>> porn?

    >> I'm not familiar with MySpace. If its a normal thing that you see there
    >> everyday then its probably not porn. Maybe its a site or page for kids.
    >> Why the **** do you want to meet teenyboppers anyway?
    >> :(

    > I didn't start this. Some son a bitch posting these so-called "illegal
    > links" in alt.binaries.pictures.girls started it.
    >

    Uh...complain to the ISP of the "person" poasting the links-that-annoy-you?
    Just a thot..

    > What the **** is an "illegal link" anyway?


    One that fails the Acid3 test?
    <shrugs>
    ^_^


    --
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire
    http://www.alternet.org
     
    §ñühwØ£f, Dec 5, 2008
    #8
  9. §ñühw¤£f

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 5, 11:08 am, catchme <> wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > >>news:gh73mb$bjp$...
    > >>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >>>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls

    >
    > >>>> If it is an FBI sting, I wish they would stop it.
    > >>> Why poast it here? Do you think an agent monitors this newsfroup?

    >
    > >>>> Text like "meet 14 year old gurls" and the like, does that sound
    > >>>> like kiddie porn to you?

    >
    > >>> Probably.
    > >> If they post "meet 14 year old gurls" on Myspace would that imply
    > >> kiddie porn?

    > > I'm not familiar with MySpace. If its a normal thing that you see there
    > > everyday then its probably not porn. Maybe its a site or page for kids.
    > > Why the **** do you want to meet teenyboppers anyway?
    > > :(

    >
    > i think this is about his neighbour's daughter, with whom he admits he
    > talked to on a social blogsite.
    > He then tried to backtrack and said he wasn't proposing anything, but
    > then brings up THIS topic of multigenerational sexuality, claiming he
    > just happened to subscribe to a newsgroup which he believes may be an
    > FBI sting.
    > I think if the FBI werent interested in him prior to this, they oughtta
    > be now- he left enough remarks which appear self-incriminating.
    > There IS another possibility- that he may be just a harmless troll, and
    > we having taken the bait.
    >
    > --
    > To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
    > Resist much, obey little,
    > Once unquestioning obedience, once fully enslaved,
    > Once fully enslaved, no nation, state, city of this earth,
    > ever after-ward resumes its liberty.
    >
    > -Walt Whitman, 1860- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    Can you show us the social blogsite? I've never seen it, so I'd like
    to see it.
     
    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
    #9
  10. §ñühw¤£f

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 5, 11:56 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:08:22 -0800, catchme aided th' terraists with the
    > following claims :
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >>> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > >>>news:gh73mb$bjp$...
    > >>>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >>>>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls

    >
    > >>>>> If it is an FBI sting, I wish they would stop it.
    > >>>> Why poast it here? Do you think an agent monitors this newsfroup?

    >
    > >>>>> Text like "meet 14 year old gurls" and the like, does that sound
    > >>>>> like kiddie porn to you?

    >
    > >>>> Probably.
    > >>> If they post "meet 14 year old gurls" on Myspace would that imply
    > >>> kiddie porn?
    > >> I'm not familiar with MySpace. If its a normal thing that you see there
    > >> everyday then its probably not porn. Maybe its a site or page for kids..
    > >> Why the **** do you want to meet teenyboppers anyway?
    > >> :(

    >
    > > i think this is about his neighbour's daughter, with whom he admits he
    > > talked to on a social blogsite.
    > > He then tried to backtrack and said he wasn't proposing anything, but
    > > then brings up THIS topic of multigenerational sexuality, claiming he
    > > just happened to subscribe to a newsgroup which he believes may be an
    > > FBI sting.

    >
    > Fear & guilty conscience, understood :)
    >
    > > I think if the FBI werent interested in him prior to this, they oughtta
    > > be now- he left enough remarks which appear self-incriminating.
    > > There IS another possibility- that he may be just a harmless troll, and
    > > we having taken the bait.

    >
    > Give a man enough rope...
    >
    > Mheh.
    >
    > --
    > "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    > can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairehttp://www.alternet.org- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    Awl I did was say there's a newsgroup that's posting disgusting shit
    and noone should click on the links. And I wish there weren't such
    vulgarities on my screen.
     
    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
    #10
  11. §ñühw¤£f

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 5, 11:56 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:01:08 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
    > the following claims :
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > >news:gh9iv6$i78$...
    > >> Cork Soaker wrote:
    > >>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > >>>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >>>>> Wibble wobble Ham Sandwich.
    > >>>> I'm just hoping it dosent implode into a sea of regulation and *managed*
    > >>>> infortmation.

    >
    > >>> I'm hoping for automated spell checkers.

    >
    > >> I'm hoping you become less of a **** and stop setting xpoasts to your
    > >> favorite newsfroup.
    > >> My guess is you'll stay a ****.

    > > Please please let's keep cool heads.

    >
    > I see a bright future for you in diplomacy.
    >
    > SNARF
    >
    > --
    > "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    > can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairehttp://www.alternet.org- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    I am the only one who matters in world diplomacy, and now I'm about to
    become a professional speaker to let everyone else know. I am the only
    one who matters. That's what I write on my Christmas cards to the big
    stars I'm friends with.
     
    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
    #11
  12. iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Dec 5, 11:56 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    >> On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:01:08 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
    >> the following claims :
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:gh9iv6$i78$...
    >>>> Cork Soaker wrote:
    >>>>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>>>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>>>>>> Wibble wobble Ham Sandwich.
    >>>>>> I'm just hoping it dosent implode into a sea of regulation and *managed*
    >>>>>> infortmation.
    >>>>> I'm hoping for automated spell checkers.
    >>>> I'm hoping you become less of a **** and stop setting xpoasts to your
    >>>> favorite newsfroup.
    >>>> My guess is you'll stay a ****.
    >>> Please please let's keep cool heads.

    >> I see a bright future for you in diplomacy.
    >>
    >> SNARF
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    >> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairehttp://www.alternet.org- Hide quoted text -
    >>
    >> - Show quoted text -

    >
    > I am the only one who matters in world diplomacy, and now I'm about to
    > become a professional speaker to let everyone else know. I am the only
    > one who matters. That's what I write on my Christmas cards to the big
    > stars I'm friends with.


    How many bong hits did it take for you to come up with that?
    Just wonderin...
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 5, 2008
    #12
  13. iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Dec 5, 11:56 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    >> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:08:22 -0800, catchme aided th' terraists with the
    >> following claims :
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>>>> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:gh73mb$bjp$...
    >>>>>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>>>>>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls
    >>>>>>> If it is an FBI sting, I wish they would stop it.
    >>>>>> Why poast it here? Do you think an agent monitors this newsfroup?
    >>>>>>> Text like "meet 14 year old gurls" and the like, does that sound
    >>>>>>> like kiddie porn to you?
    >>>>>> Probably.
    >>>>> If they post "meet 14 year old gurls" on Myspace would that imply
    >>>>> kiddie porn?
    >>>> I'm not familiar with MySpace. If its a normal thing that you see there
    >>>> everyday then its probably not porn. Maybe its a site or page for kids.
    >>>> Why the **** do you want to meet teenyboppers anyway?
    >>>> :(
    >>> i think this is about his neighbour's daughter, with whom he admits he
    >>> talked to on a social blogsite.
    >>> He then tried to backtrack and said he wasn't proposing anything, but
    >>> then brings up THIS topic of multigenerational sexuality, claiming he
    >>> just happened to subscribe to a newsgroup which he believes may be an
    >>> FBI sting.

    >> Fear & guilty conscience, understood :)
    >>
    >>> I think if the FBI werent interested in him prior to this, they oughtta
    >>> be now- he left enough remarks which appear self-incriminating.
    >>> There IS another possibility- that he may be just a harmless troll, and
    >>> we having taken the bait.

    >> Give a man enough rope...
    >>
    >> Mheh.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    >> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairehttp://www.alternet.org- Hide quoted text -
    >>
    >> - Show quoted text -

    >
    > Awl I did was say there's a newsgroup that's posting disgusting shit
    > and noone should click on the links.


    How long you gonna beat this dead horse?

    And I wish there weren't such
    > vulgarities on my screen.


    Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up faster.
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 5, 2008
    #13
  14. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > news:ghc8ga$15r$...
    >> iL_weReo wrote:
    >>> On Dec 5, 11:56 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    >>>> On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:01:08 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
    >>>> with
    >>>> the following claims :
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:gh9iv6$i78$...
    >>>>>> Cork Soaker wrote:
    >>>>>>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>>>>>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>>>>>>>> Wibble wobble Ham Sandwich.
    >>>>>>>> I'm just hoping it dosent implode into a sea of regulation and
    >>>>>>>> *managed*
    >>>>>>>> infortmation.
    >>>>>>> I'm hoping for automated spell checkers.
    >>>>>> I'm hoping you become less of a **** and stop setting xpoasts to your
    >>>>>> favorite newsfroup.
    >>>>>> My guess is you'll stay a ****.
    >>>>> Please please let's keep cool heads.
    >>>> I see a bright future for you in diplomacy.
    >>>>
    >>>> SNARF
    >>>>
    >>>> --
    >>>> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    >>>> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairehttp://www.alternet.org- Hide
    >>>> quoted text -
    >>>>
    >>>> - Show quoted text -
    >>> I am the only one who matters in world diplomacy, and now I'm about to
    >>> become a professional speaker to let everyone else know. I am the only
    >>> one who matters. That's what I write on my Christmas cards to the big
    >>> stars I'm friends with.

    >> How many bong hits did it take for you to come up with that?
    >> Just wonderin...

    >
    > Those were the old days...
    >

    Just what kinda drugs are you all hopped up on son?

    Don't you know that dope is for dopes?
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 7, 2008
    #14
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Dave

    ATTN Paul Eden

    Dave, Aug 29, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    646
  2. JohnO

    Unsolicited plug for Eden Computers

    JohnO, Jun 21, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    424
  3. J¡m ßéâñ

    Re: The veritable Garden of Eden

    J¡m ßéâñ, Dec 2, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    440
    J¡m ßéâñ
    Dec 2, 2008
  4. catchme

    Re: The veritable Garden of Eden

    catchme, Dec 2, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    523
    catchme
    Dec 3, 2008
  5. Bill

    Re: Is this the Garden of Eden?

    Bill, Dec 3, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    480
    iL_weReo
    Dec 3, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page