RE: Is this Software A Rip Off?Any Experiences?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Heidy, Apr 8, 2007.

  1. Heidy

    Heidy Guest

    x-no-archive:yes

    RE: Is this Software A Rip Off?Any Experiences?

    I downloaded a lot of software given that they have a 100% Moneyback
    Back Gaurantee for 30 Days
    See
    www.ascentive.com

    Do Broadband Speed Software help because this stuff from Ascentive is
    All Bells and Whistles Impressive looking Displays but when I checked
    the Broadband Speed with an Independent tester it was No faster.

    Any suggestions here

    Is Google Webaccelerator any good? I know its free?

    The Only Software I was anyway impressived by was their Spymaster Pro
    cost $29-99 Usdollars it caught 6 spywares in my pc and removed them
    that Norton had Failed to catch not to Mention "The Cleaner" by
    Moosoft.com and Lavasoft too.

    What effective alternatives are there worth recommending in terms of
    quality software?

    What about freeware alternatives?

    Thanks,

    Heidy

    Service

    Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money
    Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
    contact me.

    Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

    Heidy, Apr 8, 2007

  2. Heidy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 11:29:36 +0100, Heidy

    The short bus is back.
    Evan Platt, Apr 8, 2007