RE: Is this Software A Rip Off?Any Experiences?Freeware Alternatives

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Heidy, Apr 8, 2007.

  1. Heidy

    Heidy Guest

    x-no-archive:yes

    RE: Is this Software A Rip Off?Any Experiences?Freeware Alternatives

    I downloaded a lot of software given that they have a 100% Moneyback
    Back Gaurantee for 30 Days
    See
    www.ascentive.com

    Do Broadband Speed Software help because this stuff from Ascentive is
    All Bells and Whistles Impressive looking Displays but when I checked
    the Broadband Speed with an Independent tester it was No faster.

    Any suggestions here

    Is Google Webaccelerator any good? I know its free?

    What about www.opendns.com ?

    difficult to configure

    The Only Software I was anyway impressived by was their Spymaster Pro
    cost $29-99 Usdollars it caught 6 spywares in my pc and removed them
    that Norton had Failed to catch not to Mention "The Cleaner" by
    Moosoft.com and Lavasoft too.

    What effective alternatives are there worth recommending in terms of
    quality software?

    What about freeware alternatives?

    Thanks,

    Heidy
    Service

    Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money
    Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
    contact me.

    Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

    Heidy, Apr 8, 2007

  2. Heidy wrote:
    > x-no-archive:yes
    > Drivel drivel

    She's back....

    Des O'Donoghue, Apr 8, 2007

  3. Heidy

    BC Guest

    Des O'Donoghue wrote:
    > Heidy wrote:
    >> x-no-archive:yes
    >> Drivel drivel

    > She's back....

    Back again

    BC, Apr 8, 2007
  4. Heidy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 20:09:11 +0100, BC <> wrote:

    >Back again

    Tell a friend.

    Evan Platt, Apr 9, 2007
  5. Heidy

    caroline Guest

    "BC" wrote
    > Des O'Donoghue wrote:
    >> Heidy wrote:
    >>> x-no-archive:yes
    >>> Drivel drivel

    >> She's back....

    > Back again

    And she appears to have changed the spelling of her name?

    Looking at posts from January...she was calling herself Heidi then ???

    caroline, Apr 9, 2007
  6. Heidy

    DJ Spider Guest

    caroline wrote:
    > "BC" wrote
    >> Des O'Donoghue wrote:
    >>> She's back....

    >> Back again

    > And she appears to have changed the spelling of her name?
    >
    > Looking at posts from January...she was calling herself Heidi then ???

    Mind the killfile! Yes still works even if she/he/it has changed names,
    I have no posts on Thunderbird!

    <returns to large selection of easter eggs.....mmmmmm>

    --

    Don't forget to take out THETRASH !

    Do you need a Disco? Or would you like to sing to the World?
    (or at least Ireland!) Visit http://www.kastlekaraoke.com for all
    your Disco and Karaoke party needs.

    DJ Spider, Apr 10, 2007