Re: Is this being anal?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dick Sidbury, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Dick Sidbury

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Eric wrote:
    > Some of my friends make fun of me because I examine every dvd case when
    > I buy a movie. I don't mean just picking it up and heading straight to
    > the checkout... I mean I:

    .... omit a bunch of items...

    > -- gently shake it to make sure the disk is on its spindle.

    everybody should do this

    .... a bunch of other itmes omitted....

    > Is that too anal?

    It probably is but...
    my daughter does at least this much and even 8*I always look at two or
    three copies before choosing one.

    dick
    -- and I always check for aspect ratio and 16x9 enhanced.

    Dick Sidbury, Apr 1, 2004