Re: Is This Another T.P. Alias?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Luke, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Luke

    Luke Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > Look at the headers of the following message, allegedly from "From: "Luke"
    > <>"
    > _____________________________________

    2003
    > 11:38:48 GMT)
    >
    > ______________________________________
    >
    > Now look at the one-line insult--a T.P. signature:
    >
    > > I find born again christians even more repulsive than your normal

    > religious
    > > fanatic.
    > >
    > > Luke

    > Is he posting here under yet another handle?

    For the record, I am not "T.P". My name is Luke I was born and live in
    London. I have removed my email address from my newsgroup postings because I
    have no love of spam. (If you would like my personal email address please
    provide and email address at which I can send it to you.)

    The comment was just a simple expression of my feelings at the time. It was
    not meant as a religious statement.

    I do not believe in the validity of any religion nor do I believe I am
    affected by anyone else's religious beliefs. (and I don't see why they
    should be offended my mine).

    As I see it the only way anyone can affect me is through their actions not
    by their beliefs. So long as people's actions do not offend me I do not give
    a damn what they believe in their heads.

    I hope this does not offend you, all I am trying to do is explain what I
    believe, not to justify it nor to influence your own beliefs.

    Luke

    Luke, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Luke

    Ken Cashion Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:48:35 +0000 (UTC), "Luke" <>
    wrote:

    Luke, I don't know if I read your posting or not and though I
    am new to the group, I have noticed some trends by some posters. Some
    seem like nice people that I would enjoy having over to the house and
    hand around old cameras back and forth and just visit.
    Others seem like someone that you might want to say
    "N.O.K.O.P." and we, in the southern US, would say, "I just don't
    think we would have much in common, bless their hearts." (These mean
    the same thing and I like the "N.O.K.O.P." better.)
    Still, if this happened to me, I would consider why someone
    would be so ready to group me with others...indeed...think that I am
    one of them.

    Have a good day...if you can...sorry about your heat.

    Ken Cashion, who names the Rose & Crown at Burwash (E.Sussex)
    one of his favorites.

    Ken Cashion, Aug 20, 2003

  3. "Steve Young" <> wrote in message
    > >"Tony Parkinson" <> wrote
    > > Luke, don't sweat it, Jermy is our resident paranoid loon and spends

    most of
    > > his time here depriving a village somewhere of it's idiot

    > does that mean you guys have more than your share now?

    Yeah, for sure we have more than our share in r.p.e.35mm just now, thanks
    for adding to the number

    ;^)

    Tony Parkinson, Aug 20, 2003