Re: Is Rita Berkowitz

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gene S. Berkowitz, Jun 29, 2008.

  1. In article <>,
    says...
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >
    > >> There's more to Baltimore than Taco Bell. You need to stop bulking
    > >> up on that shit and get a real meal. The whole purpose when you
    > >> travel is getting away from the normal everyday crap you eat in your
    > >> state and sampling the local cuisine. The possum sausage is really
    > >> tasty this time of year.

    > > I hate Taco Bell and all Mexican foods for that matter.
    > > I'm a KFC/Bojangles/Popeyes chicken lover.

    > I'm not sure but I think Taco Bell is owned by the same corporation that
    > owns them other shitholes you mention.

    Yum! Brands owns:
    A&W Restaurants
    KFC
    Long John Silver's
    Pizza Hut
    Taco Bell
    WingStreet

    AFC Enterprises owns:
    Popeye's

    Focus Brands owns:
    Carvel
    Seattle's Best Coffee
    Cinnabon
    Schlotzsky's
    Moe's Southwest Grill

    Arcapita Investments owns:
    Church's Chicken
    Caribou Coffee Company
    (They're also big in self-storage, residential & resort developments,
    and Senior Living/Care).

    Bojangle's appears to be a single franchiser (no other restaurant
    chains).

    Darden Concepts, Inc. is the largest full-service restaurant company in
    the world. They own:
    Red Lobster
    Olive Garden
    Longhorn Steakhouse
    Bahama Breeze
    Capital Grille
    Seasons 52

    OSI Restaurant Partners owns:
    Outback Steakhouse
    Carraba's
    Bonefish Grill
    Fleming's
    Roy's
    Cheeseburger in Paradise
    Lee Roy Selmon's
    Blue Coral

    Support local no-name restaurants. If they can afford to advertise on
    national television, they don't need your patronage.

    > > In exactly two days I'll be standing in line at the Mickey D's on
    > > Hilton Head ordering my usual Double Quarter w/cheese and a Diet
    > > Coke. I'll be happy then.

    That is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

    --Gene
    Gene S. Berkowitz, Jun 29, 2008