    Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 02:48:44 -0400
    From: Jeremy McNamara <>
    Subject: Fun day

    Just so you know, quite a few of us in IRC have been having fun at your
    expense today. You played the game exactly how I knew you would.

    Also, I sorta feel like I owe you a commission or spiff of some sort for
    all of the attention (and customers) you have brought my company.
    Seriously, we have had dozens of prospects point out all of your
    wonderful posts in all of the crazy places you found, yet many still
    decided to sign up.

    Sure, there are a small number of people that sent me some private
    hatemail about my Attitude / Lack of Professionalism [sic], but overall
    your public postings have helped us.

    Thanks again,

    Jeremy

    --kyler