Re: Is my time Zone better now??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Your time zone seems to be ok now.

    Your last query was probably ignored by many because of the
    time zone issue, so I suggest you make a new thread and
    restate your question, in full. Do NOT use *this* thread, as
    the subject line may, again, be ignored by others that may
    be able to help you.

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:05:52 -0400, in
    <>
    suntzu scrawled: