Re: Is my monitor shot or is it software related?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Tainted pelican eye, Jun 9, 2005.

  1. John Doe, <> wrote:

    > "Steve Horrillo" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm trying to get my friend's laptop fixed. The screen laptop
    >> screen is showing nothing but a pattern of fine vertical lines.
    >> When hook up an external monitor the external one is working
    >> fine. All I notice different from the last time I worked on his
    >> computer is that the bios battery seems dead. It's won't keep
    >> the set time after a reboot.

    > Why don't you try replacing the battery.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! You fucking pilchardfart.

    Tainted pelican eye, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Tainted pelican eye wrote:

    > John Doe, <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Steve Horrillo" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I'm trying to get my friend's laptop fixed. The screen laptop
    >>>screen is showing nothing but a pattern of fine vertical lines.
    >>>When hook up an external monitor the external one is working
    >>>fine. All I notice different from the last time I worked on his
    >>>computer is that the bios battery seems dead. It's won't keep
    >>>the set time after a reboot.

    >>Why don't you try replacing the battery.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! You fucking pilchardfart.

    That was sound advice for a dead bios battery.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Brian H¹©, <> wrote:

    > Tainted pelican eye wrote:
    >
    >> John Doe, <> wrote:

    >>> Why don't you try replacing the battery.

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! You fucking pilchardfart.
    >>

    > That was sound advice for a dead bios battery.

    The battery is not dead. If the battery was dead, it would not hold the CMOS
    settings. The battery is dying, but it is not dead. And it is totally fucked
    up advice for dealing with the major issue.

    Stewed rooster pimple, Jun 9, 2005
  4. Tainted pelican eye

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You mean: "That was sound advice from someone like pcbutthead"

    <Don't thank me, it was a needed correction>

    --
    a moron

    pcbutts1, Jun 9, 2005
  5. Tainted pelican eye

    John Doe Guest

    Off topic cross posting patently offensive tough guy wanna-be troll

    John Doe, Jun 9, 2005
  6. Tainted pelican eye

    John Doe Guest

    Off topic troll

    John Doe, Jun 9, 2005
  7. Tainted pelican eye

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Hows about you getting fucked.

    --
    a moron

    pcbutts1, Jun 9, 2005

    Shut the **** up, bitch.

    Purulent rattlesnake vomit, Jun 10, 2005