Re: Is MCSD class neccessory?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Marc Mlat, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Marc Mlat

    Marc Mlat Guest

    Don't waist your $$$ for class
    Here is where you can start
    www.codeclinic.com

    I'm still using VB6.0 at work and spending time at home rewriting some
    applications so I can learn well the .NET

    I'm two exams (70-300 & 70-310) away from MCSD.NET
    I will sit for 70-310 in two weeks so I can get MCAD
    and 70-300 in 6 weeks.

    MM

    Marc Mlat, Aug 20, 2003